Neo Nazi Mr.Cheese&Xalwo's new article: Sunnism WORSE than Catholicism/Protestantism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neo Nazi Denis Honing is unrelentless. He has written a brand new article released today. He doesn't know when to stop.

An excerpt of the article below:

Sunni Islam is like Catholicism and Protestantism downright homophobic. Sunni Islam has never really secularized unlike Catholicism and Protestantism. In other words, where the Catholic shrug saying it may actually not all that mother church far away in Rome, and the dusty reforest homosexuality verbally rejects, far too often the Muslim, even in those public Islam of yesteryear the veins , turn the gay plague or physically active road in two.

That's a difference. That is a reality. A "context" (that's the word that you arouse so on) where you can not ignore. Where you should not want to ignore. It is a choice between defending the gay or sparing certain cultures and religions.

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2016/12/dennis_honing_over_tofik_didi.html

Apollo

VIP
Why are you guys giving this guy a platform by emphasizing his posts?

Who gives a f*ck what he thinks? He's just some ex-convict loser.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why are you guys giving this guy a platform by emphasizing his posts?

Who gives a f*ck what he thinks? He's just some ex-convict loser.

Because he's leading a double life and lying to the Muslim public about his beliefs.

I was actually wondering if he was a homophobe since he was Salafi but I'm glad he's not because that would have been worse than his neo Nazism

So he is no longer muslim?

Doesn't apostatizing nullify the marriage contract?
@Layth soo gal :damedamn:
She should be separated from him and wait until her 'iddah ends, then she will be irrevocably divorced to him.

https://islamqa.info/en/152778

When I know a masaa'il by heart I try to answer the question, but when I'm uncertain I refer to those who are more knowledgeable. I know using the above website is kinda controversial, laakin for the most part, when evidence is required, they do deliver.
:obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.