Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You have the OPTION to opt for Premium no commercials. A few bucks more

one account huh
lindsey graham world GIF

one option does
I've been having my Netflix account for 1 year now and All of sudden their commercials. I think now there are grades of it. And now the original account must have been turned to basic with 2 days in all tv show. What do like watch on there anime sci-fi or horror?

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I've been having my Netflix account for 1 year now and All of sudden their commercials. I think now there are grades of it. And now the original account must have been turned to basic with 2 days in all tv show. What do like watch on there anime sci-fi or horror?
Probably sometimes it does that.Also I watch whatever on Netflix 😭😭

whole point of it is to pay more lacag to get premium... quite stupid they are doing that
I started to have double window open, because if you decide to leave the commercial segment they will just pause it. The only way out is double window and not paying attention to it once it's on commercial

I started to have double window open, because if you decide to leave the commercial segment they will just pause it. The only way out is double window and not paying attention to it once it's on commercial
Is there any chance you are watching these shows on a PC/Laptop? if so, use an adblock

Trending

Latest posts