New evidence of our annexation of East Middle Shabelle !

North west middle Shabelle from Jowhar to Hiiraa 60km is Hawadle this is about the North East middle Shabelle the traditional agoonyar Abgaal clan so we dont need baqbaq i have now all the evidence like these videos posted abgaal site called "Hirsabelle tv" posting videos of Xafooley and Eji being run from Jalalaqsi.

As you can see from the pic we control the highway from mahaday, ceelbaraf and adan yabaal wich is located inside middle Shabelle.

ABngaal of Shabaab kabakutukade used to destroy our baraago in this road but now we had taken back full control of it and you ca see our baco/baraago on it

Our nomads have gone deep south of this road starting from Xalfooley to mureyste both of them are located between Ceelbaraf and adan yabaal in the map.

Xalfooley is now small village. After years of claiming to be in Hiiraan, weak ass agoonyar Lurking is now posting that its part of Ceelbaraf 🤣🤣
We control it since oct 2023 and these masaakiin can't take it from us they forgot about it 🤣🤣

Another important village is Eji wich is parallel to Ceelbaraf not south of it like Xalfooley. Its 10km inside east middle shabelle.

After the liberation i will post videos of Bood in budbud Galgaduud another village we took it from Waceysle Abgaal so we are inside the whole Abgaal territory from Budbud to Mahadaay 😎😎

Screenshot_20230513-103542.jpg

Screenshot_20230513-101509.jpg

Screenshot_20230513-101748.jpg

Screenshot_20230513-102040.jpg

Screenshot_20230513-102040.jpg

Screenshot_20230513-103501.jpg

Screenshot_20230513-102144.jpg

Video of Eji Madows thanking hawadle for liberating them and lookig after them posted by Abgaal tv when it says its part of Jalalaqsi kkkkkkk
Watch Madow Eji DC appointed from Jalalaqsi . Hawadle took it and have farms and business in it but let the madow run it what more evidence they want?

10 km inside east middle Shabelle

Screenshot_20230513-114735.jpg

Our plastic baraago in jidka ceelbaraf adan yabaal. We gonna collect taxes here from Abgaals soon 🤣🤣

Abgaal tv psting a video that says Xalfooley is part of Jalalaqsi what more evidence you want this is your media confirming it 🤣🤣

Finally weak ass miskiin lurking waa isdhiibay caling it a tiny village kkkkkl
Screenshot_20230513-115310.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230513-102144.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
the reason why we are putting Xalfooley, Mureyste and Eji under Jalalaqsi instead of Ceelbaraf/Mahaday is bc we want to look after our people in there untill they get bigger then they can be part of east Middle shabelle. We have already dozens of villages on the west side part of Mahahay and Jowhar bc there is no Abgaal.

We will release soon new Hirshabelle mapm

Hawadle map before Macawisley

Screenshot_20230513-133510.png

Hawadle map after macawisley

Screenshot_20230513-133719.jpg

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
You were the one who was telling the whole world Xalfooley was a Hawadle town located in Middle shabelle whilst I was telling you it was a Harti town located in Hiraan (which it then was). Anyway now it’s part of the new Ceelbaraf district, Middle shabelle.

I’m not surprised that your still obsessing on abgaal lands tho. If all my (unknown) ancestors left me was a shared portion of the eastern part of a single gobol I’d be upset too.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You were the one who was telling the whole world Xalfooley was a Hawadle town located in Middle shabelle whilst I was telling you it was a Harti town located in Hiraan (which it then was). Anyway now it’s part of the new Ceelbaraf district, Middle shabelle.

I’m not surprised that your still obsessing on abgaal lands tho. If my (unknown) ancestors left me with a shared portion of the eastern part of a single gobol I’d be upset too.

I’m not surprised that your still obsessing on abgaal lands tho. If my (unknown) ancestors left me with a shared portion of the eastern part of a single gobol I’d be upset too.

South-North-East-West is unacceptable nowadays for clans even at 'district' levels forget gobol level, were going down to 'quarter measurements' in galkacyo. Next it will be 'coordinate' level sharing inside each 'angle' like 'west' will be broken down into parts(north, south, east) then that broken into smaller chunks into coordinates n quarters.

May the 'aag' sharing wars begin.

War Attack GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

It will be interesting the emotions running high when regional/federal commissions start 'drawing border lines between districts and gobols even towns'. Its going to be sensitive topic. Now thats one commission I would love to be 'nominated' too, I love tough/emotional 'topics' such as history-archaelogy-population-land inheritances-power sharing-resource sharing-etc.

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
This is a rough approximate of the land the “Hawadle-Mayle-Samaale” own in Somalia
88C5A647-6F63-42FD-AC2A-8A3BA3EEB370.jpeg

This is the approximate territory my subclan, Agoonyar gabane settle in Somalia.
878D5FB9-9030-4BEE-B70D-00AD23F465D6.jpeg

Our lands are almost equal in size even tho I count just 12 names to Agoonyar and they are allegedly the son of Mayle samaale himself.

This is the real reason this jayreer @The Midlands is always thirsting after our land.

I’m not surprised that your still obsessing on abgaal lands tho. If all my (unknown) ancestors left me was a shared portion of the eastern part of a single gobol I’d be upset too.
im obsessed with you because i want to send you back to your ancestral kukuya lands in mombasa before cadcads brought you between warshiikh and Xamar as their slaves 🤣🤣

This thread is scholarly written i will dedicate a whole thread for your bantu origins, looks, and linguistically being Sab not Samaale according to professor monsuur . 100 bantu looking Pics on the way 🤣🤣

Now back to the topic. Expected from brainless kukuya like you to say Xalfooley was yesterday Hiiraan and today middle Shabelle after i exposed you🤣🤣

The satellite shows being located south of jidka jaayga and this jid itself is inside middle shabelle. After fighting on this area years ago we have it now we defeated you long time ago but Kabakudukade was saving your ass all the time now we sent both of you to hell

Watch the video our plastic baraako on both sides of the road that connects adan yabaal to ceelbaraf.

This is for informative purposes and documenting Hawadle expansion to the east middle Shabelle and the abgaal side of Galgaduud. No wonder why you guys are resorting on shranshuur because you are laangaab in Hirshabele

My hiiraan side is bigger than your whole gobol let alone i have 60km from Jowhar to Hiiraan and now in your empty tiny eastern side 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230513-163927.jpg

Screenshot_20230513-164945.jpg

Screenshot_20230513-165319.jpg

Screenshot_20230513-165102.jpg

Screenshot_20230513-165102.jpg

10km inside east middle shabele
Screenshot_20230513-165233.png

Leave hiiraan and talk about your land getting annexed brainless dameerow 🤣🤣
My baraago on Both sides of jidka jaayga

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia is crazy. Their dividing up land like 'biscuit' even down to 'crumbs n coordinates' forget 'qayb' becuz 'qayb' is to much too allocate, qaybti ayaaba la kala jaraya

So desperate for another man's land sxb it will never be yours.
The fertile south isn’t like GM, PL and SL where its easier to take nomads lands due to them constantly moving for grass and water. Agoonyar are agro pastoralists meaning we barely venture far from our deegans because we have enough grass and water. so if they are taking our lands, where are we moving to? Also why hasn’t a single bullet been fired in this so called clan expansion? Why is your ‘sources’ Facebook links and just a bunch of random pictures? Anyone who has a single ounce of iq knows it is cap lool. Also I’m pretty sure xalfoley is a town in hiraan not middle shabelle

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
The fertile south isn’t like GM, PL and SL where its easier to take nomads lands due to the constantly moving. Agoonyar are agro pastoralists so if they are taking our lands, where are we moving to? Also why hasn’t a single bullet been fired in this so called clan expansion? Why is your ‘sources’ Facebook links and just a bunch of random pictures? Anyone who has a single ounce of iq knows it is cap lool. Also I’m pretty sure xalfoley is a town in hiraan not middle shabelle
I don't want to sound mean but he clearly has low self-esteem and a deep inferiority complex to talk about another man and write paragraphs for him daily as a 30 year old to cope with the reality is a sad life alhamdulillah we don't have that mentality.

I don't want to sound mean but he clearly has low self-esteem and a deep inferiority complex to talk about another man and write paragraphs for him daily as a 30 year old to cope with the reality is a sad life alhamdulillah we don't have that mentality.
You can tell that’s why it’s best to ignore him. Also why you should be grateful that your not a langaab wallahi. Agoonyar ( a sub 8 laf down Abgaal) were president twice meanwhile XL have never been PM before. That says it all really. All these threads he makes is just him trying to cope and make up for his people reality

Last edited:
i don't know what you are on about. If you are from SL that why you are stuck on your tribal borders inside Ceerigaabo meantime claimig other clans borders you fucking delusional marqaan 🤣🤣

Clan expansion is our way of life and im just recording it and all my links are Abgaal not single Xawaadle except the guy with the plastic baraago on abgaal road

Example this one is abgaal agoonyar Journalist same jufo as these two here but they r denying this. When we captured Xalfooey in october 2022 they wwre in Cadale abd we still have it. What is my point? We fought on it before Shabaab appeared so shabaab was stopping us desroying our baraago bc the waali is from them. Now we rebuilt it and are digging a well in it soon and open school in it so im posting the evidence of all thelands we acquired from Abgaal. Im ready for civilized discussion on my claims but if they act rude i will act worse than them 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230513-181422.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230513-181422.png
    Screenshot_20230513-181422.png
    300.4 KB · Views: 27

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
You can tell that’s why it’s best to ignore him. Also why you should be grateful that your not a langaab wallahi. Agoonyar ( a sub 8 laf down Abgaal) were president twice meanwhile XL have never been PM before. That says it all really. All these threads he makes is just him trying to cope and make up for his people reality

Nigga stopped living under HAG and now is becoming a MJ condom. Such is the life of a langaab that you have to hold on to the sacks of different qabils to try stay relevant
I don't even read his threads 99% of the time but the whole place is filled with his threads alhamdulillah I am not a langaab I am happy Allah was looking out for me.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
created a monster with these macwsiley, would hate to be the person in charge of disarming and bringing them under dowlad. this seems like a solution that will create many problems in future

You were telling us for months how Beledweyne was free of flooding. For it only to be completely under water. The same you've been saying Guudlaawe is out by the end of 2022. Or how Middle Shabelle campaing is a bust.
:mjlol::mjlol:
This guy has no shame, always talking shit and humiliating his clan without remorse.
:gucciwhat:

Trending

Latest posts