New left wing American campaign strategy to court votes from Black men

First they send out magic and obama to talk down to black men now they do this :mindblown:

Lol! Do they really think this is going to make black men vote for them.

I can't wait to see the results from the election. I want to see if black men still vote for Democrats after all of this disrespect they are getting hit with.

Juke

VIP
First they send out magic and obama to talk down to black men now they do this :mindblown:

I can't wait to see the results from the election. I want to see if black men still vote for Democrats after all of this disrespect they are getting hit with.
It goes beyond just tryna garner votes from black men. The Irish Brahmin wants to invigorate her young female base to vote, blame black men if she loses (despite being the male demographic that votes the most left) and at the same time to dissociate from black men who don't vote for the comrade. Truly insidious!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darryl Stephens Love GIF by Pretty Dudes

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
It goes beyond just tryna garner votes from black men. The Irish Brahmin wants to invigorate her young female base to vote, blame black men if she loses (despite being the male demographic that votes the most left) and at the same time to dissociate from black men who don't vote for the comrade. Truly insidious!
this is reminds me of the whole stacy abrams debacle. She lost and everyone was blaming black men! you canโ€™t win with these hive minded bella hook victimizers!

They first had that mixed Kenyan larp as an African American, highjack the momentum built for centuries by branding himself as the poster child representative of Black political emancipative optimistic realization -- all to redirect and then get the Black vote entrenched in liberal Democratic unpromised machinery.

Now this Indian Jamaican woman is playing the same game, only worse. This was an attempt to compel Black men by playing on the friction in the dating market, telling men they're not reproductively worthy if they don't fit the program and signaling to women how they should leverage political coercion baked into the conditions of their dating preference.

African American men get no respect from the political elites.

What type of stupid advertising is this?

You have a candidate that makes demeaning adds like this vs one who says Haitians eat cats and dogs. As a poster noted, America really is a third world country wearing a Gucci belt.

Do you guys realize how insane this is :damn:

Condescending doesn't even capture the amount of contempt who ever produced this ad has for the target demo :gucciwhat:
It's over. This is the 2016 outcome all over again. The left is not meta at all. They need self-awareness so badly. They won't have 2020 COVID-19 as a backdrop to save them this time. The whole party is so pretentious. Obama really thought he could order black males to vote with his "brothas" line. The left must return to the middle if they want to win. Have you noticed how liberal Trump has been coming off? He attempting to grab those fences sitting centrist voters.

All I know is after Trump wins, things are going to get real bad for Israel's enemies. Trump is back in bed with the Jews and he's being supercharged this election. Expect the fall of Iran in the coming years via military confrontation or more subtle destabilization.

It's over. This is the 2016 outcome all over again. The left is not meta at all. They need self-awareness so badly. They won't have 2020 COVID-19 as a backdrop to save them this time. The whole party is so pretentious. Obama really thought he could order black males to vote with his "brothas" line. The left must return to the middle if they want to win. Have you noticed how liberal Trump has been coming off? He attempting to grab those fences sitting centrist voters.

All I know is after Trump wins, things are going to get real bad for Israel's enemies. Trump is back in bed with the Jews and he's being supercharged this election. Expect the fall of Iran in the coming years via military confrontation or more subtle destabilization.

To me, they are both the same. Every election cycle Israel gets a bit stronger. I have accepted that Israel will dominate the Middle East. The Gulf Arabs have accepted it as well. I honestly no longer think saving Palestine is a table anymore. 2024 was the most diplomatically difficult year Israel faced since the Yelm Kippur War. Did that stop them from destroying Gaza from north to south? No, so I believe at this point it makes the most sense to consider how each candidate will affect the Americans domestically and It's pretty obvious Trump will have a better effect.

He's made promises to facilitate the revival of American industry. So the next big commodity will be produced in America. Blunders like relaying on Taiwanese semiconductors will hopefully not occur with future technology. That mistake is one of the main reasons America will war with China for an Island that was historically theirs to begin with.

To me, they are both the same. Every election cycle Israel gets a bit stronger. I have accepted that Israel will dominate the Middle East. The Gulf Arabs have accepted it as well. I honestly no longer think saving Palestine is a table anymore. 2024 was the most diplomatically difficult year Israel faced since the Yelm Kippur War. Did that stop them from destroying Gaza from north to south? No, so I believe at this point it makes the most sense to consider how each candidate will affect the Americans domestically and It's pretty obvious Trump will have a better effect.
Ask yourself. Why does Netenyahu want Trump?
He's made promises to facilitate the revival of American industry. So the next big commodity will be produced in America. Blunders like relaying on Taiwanese semiconductors will hopefully not occur with future technology. That mistake is one of the main reasons America will war with China for an Island that was historically theirs to begin with.
Trump emboldens white Supremacists tbh and his comments about Haitians eating cats and dogs is just the beginning.

I think Trump will be much worse when it comes to Gaza, and Mehdi seems to think so as well and his political analysis seems to be rather sharp.

Negga posting that gif is more sus :what:
Nigga if you into two a guy who got HIV from fen with gay dudes after basketball game and another gay dude who passed the law qanis can marry qanis. You are the problem America is dealing with now:diddyass:. Just because your qanis and you got your feelings hurt about my post doesn't make it right for you to project your lifestyle on others
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Ask yourself. Why does Netenyahu want Trump?

Trump emboldens white Supremacists tbh and his comments about Haitians eating cats and dogs is just the beginning.

I think Trump will be much worse when it comes to Gaza, and Mehdi seems to think so as well and his political analysis seems to be rather sharp.
This is surface level thinking. It reminds me of liberal fear mongering. The Alternative Right died in Charlottesville under Trump's presidency. Trump always disavowed racism he capitulated more than any Republican before him. DEI is never coming back even under Kamala. Even so, DEI mainly benefited white women. So I'm not worried about Trump's ascension he will have a mild presidency. Even now he is so much more liberal than he was in 2016. As for the Haitians, I don't care for them they are a savage people. Their country was over thrown by gangsters and their ring leader is some guy named BBQ. They call him Barbecue because he eats human flesh btw. I can kinda relate to them because BBQ and his gang remind me of USC mooryaans but that's beside the point.

Now for the Middle East Trump and Kamala are similar. They will both empower Israel. However, Trump will do it to a greater extent. Now you're probably thinking "There that is the reason not to pick Trump" but like I said earlier Israel's triumph in the Middle East is inevitable. As the Gulf Arabs already cosign everything they do. So maybe under Kamala, they will ethnically cleanse the Palestinian Arabs a tad less but it will still occur. Just like how it's occurring under her as VP.

They could have very well just labelled it to the black guys vote for pussy, for that is the only thing that can make you vote.

Trending