New phone alhamdullillah

Status
Not open for further replies.
iPhone 6s :whew: Wallace Allah done blessed me. Aabe was supposed to buy a normal 6, but they were sold out so we went to another electronics store across the street, and they had the 6s on sale for same price as a 6, and Aabe managed to get me as sweet phone case for free too:whew:
Last phone was a shitty Samsung s5 with a broken rear camera. The camera on the 6s tho:whoo:

:rejoice:

VixR

Veritas
Welcome to the club! I have the 6. I've been an iPhone user since the iPhone 4, and by now I'm strongly considering switching back to android.

image.png
Welcome to the club! I have the 6. I've been an iPhone user since the iPhone 4, but by now I'm strongly considering switching back to android.

f*ck android

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Switched back to Droid from the iPhone. I want to root my phone but I'm don't want to downgrade though.

I have the same phone. I don't think the camera is that great. I want an Android now. I have to convince hubby to swap phones with me. I'm always using his phone to take pictures so he might as well hand it over lol.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wallahi I can't stand iphones

I ain't on Snapchat so that argument doesn't do shit for me.

:westbrookswag:

maestro

Cultural revolution
I have a 5s and it's nice but I want to switch back to Android so badly. iPhone just doesn't feel right on my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts