New PM to be selected in the next few hours

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
165b1a8.jpg

I hope it's someone not from ''You know who'' tribe and instead based on merits.
Would actually be great if we could choose people based on merit. We could choose the best man for the job, and make great leaps. Even smaller positions are divided by 4.5. :bell:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Idc. Tell me if they have balls and can help solve some of our many problems instead of grovelling to the gulf for retirment money.

:kanyehmm:

Someone predicted a habir gidir will be selected few weeks ago. He said farmajo isnt done with Kismayo and that this time he wants to use habar gidir to capture it. In sha Allah, they will be met with another humiliating defeat.

Would actually be great if we could choose people based on merit. We could choose the best man for the job, and make great leaps. Even smaller positions are divided by 4.5. :bell:

The problem is if you say let's get educated people to run the country it'll become filled with people from Puntland/ North. Then you will get jealous people who will try to loot the country just like in the 1991 danyeer uprising.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It'd be better if Mudulood get that seat. HG haven't sniffed the presidency nor the premiership posts for almost 2 decades and we should keep it that way.

Trending