New Somali girl rapper 💀

American or Canadian?
Canadian. He had a thriving career in the Toronto sceene during the early & middle 2010's until he was shot 17 times in 2017. Miraculously he survived but was left permanently disabled with both his legs not being able to move. The song I linked was the last one he released I thinks he's done with rap now.

Canadian. He had a thriving career in the Toronto sceene during the early & middle 2010's until he was shot 17 times in 2017. Miraculously he survived but was left permanently disabled with both his legs not being able to move.

yooooo wtfff thats crazy fam.

17 times? basically Somali 50-cent thats when you know he really about that life :deadmanny:

yooooo wtfff thats crazy fam.

17 times? basically Somali 50-cent thats when you know he really about that life :deadmanny:
Toronto gang beef is something else. This nigga Robin was apart of a group called the GG's with their head being Top5 :damn: they had mad beef with another group called Halal Gang :dead: They'd make rap videos dissing eachother with some of the rappers in these groups getting packed like Houdini & Smoke Dawg.

Toronto gang beef is something else. This nigga Robin was apart of a group called the GG's with their head being Top5 :damn: they had mad beef with another group called Halal Gang :dead: They'd make rap videos dissing eachother with some of the rappers in these groups getting packed like Houdini & Smoke Dawg.

Lmaoooo naming your gang halal gang is crazy

:mjlol: :dead:

Toronto in general is crazy I thought us Mn niggas had it rough.

did he get the bullet from an opp gang or smtg?

This girl gets cooked on UK twitter every once in a blue moon by madows and somalis alike
She blames her lack of success on the fact that she is somali lakiin her music soooo xaar and utterly cringe

Lmaoooo naming your gang halal gang is crazy

:mjlol: :dead:

Toronto in general is crazy I thought us Mn niggas had it rough.

did he get the bullet from an opp gang or smtg?
Yeah he got shot by Jamaican niggas from Jamestown which had beef with the GG's. I forgot that he wasn't just paralyzed on his legs he's paralyzed from the neck down. Can't move his arms legs or tilt his neck at all.

Also honorable mention: a nigga from Halal Gang called Mustafa the Poet recently became mainstream. He won a Canadian music award last year & had a feature in the song Walk Em Down (Don't Kill Civilians) along with 21 Savage on Metro Booms new album. Halal Gang left the GG's in the dust :kanyeshrug:

Let's be honest her music is just complete ass, her tunes sound like a Cardi B song if she lost 50 IQ points. The only reason she has the little support she gets is because she claims being somali, not despite it.

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
And somaliland is a country
6wb9e7.png

Yaraye

VIP
Hala gang, what kind of name is that hahahhahahahah!
Laugh Lol GIF by happydog

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🤐🥷
Robin ain’t GG crodie a big wassa

Trending