New SS warriors to be trained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What ajnabis? Your war is with Somali women.

Don't call for back up hunno, Duke it out with the xalimos who you've been talking shit about.

200w.gif

I give up. My love for halimos is too much :meleshame:, we need a Somali warrior with 0 feelings that will show them no mercy. :mjlaugh:

Males are incapable of matching the level of self-hate these xaliimos have, they will never be able to dish Karbashes that are severe enough. :ileycry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I give up. My love for halimos is too much :meleshame:, we need a Somali warrior with 0 feelings that will show them no mercy. :mjlaugh:

You're in the wrong site then, most of these faraaxs are emotional. And secondly Ajanabi lovers are in style.

Why deal with Ashy Abdi when you can have hot Hamdan.:banderas:

Bohol

VIP
You're in the wrong site then, most of these faraaxs are emotional. And secondly Ajanabi lovers are in style.

Why deal with Ashy Abdi when you can have hot Hamdan.:banderas:

I am actually one of the best karbashers, emotions don't get in the way. I am a veteran now though, I have to train new younger ones
and hang up my boots.

:francis:

Males are incapable of matching the level of self-hate these xaliimos have, they will never be able to dish Karbashes that are severe enough. :ileycry:
honesty isn't self hate though :mjlol:

not my fault y'all so thin skinned any comment about a non somali man will have y'all SHOOOK :hemad:

I am actually one of the best karbashers, emotions don't get in the way. I am a veteran now though, I have to train new younger ones
and hang up my boots.

:francis:
vetren in what? crying about every somali woman who date/marry up? we all know the ugly ones with no futures are the ones screaming the loudest. to bad i can only speak korean :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending