New survey came of Muslims voters in Michigan

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Jill Stein, although dumb of a candidate, she got 40% of the votes.
1728493212543.png

Keo

VIP
What’s the point if she has no chance of winning. The best thing Muslim Americans can do is to not vote at all.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What’s the point if she has no chance of winning. The best thing Muslim Americans can do is to not vote at all.
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Whoever amongst you sees an evil, he must change it with his hand; if he is unable to do so, then with his tongue; and if he is unable to do so, then with his heart; and that is the weakest form of Faith".

It is about doing anything to pressure that evil Administration do change its course, if they let a genocide happen with no action or resistance from the American voters, then every hideous act will be permissible in the eyes of the gov.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
It's not a 0 sum game. I know alot of far right in England who voted for Reform even know they knew they were gonna forfeit the election to Labour. But they still went ahead with it so that reform can get it's footing and potentially win the next or the after election. It's a long game some of these parties have

Y'all know that Kamala can stop the war in Gaza now right? :ohhh: She doesn't need to be president to make this happen. Why are people forget the amount of power her position has as a Vic President? Im just gone write myself on the ticket for president. Im really hoping they announce it on my local news

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Y'all know that Kamala can stop the war in Gaza now right? :ohhh: She doesn't need to be president to make this happen. Why are people forget the amount of power her position has as a Vic President?
They can, but they don't want. The US is fully behind Israel war militarily, economically and politically.

Trending