New twitter war started between AAs and Africans(Nigerians)

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Interest Popcorn GIF

Keo

VIP
These FBA are delusional to believe they look any different to a West African. Even with their 10 - 15% European DNA, the difference is barely noticeable.

Akata means stray cat :drakelaugh:
Then why has it been used to mean "cotton picker" by some of them online?

I just encountered this on their subreddit, it seems that the term has been bastardised to mean "cotton picker" by their racist and/or attention-seeking diaspora, similar to how our incels turned járeer into a slur 🤔

These FBA are delusional to believe they look any different to a West African. Even with their 10 - 15% European DNA, the difference is barely noticeable.
Exactly I notice a difference only in skin color a minor one other than that they look the same every time these FBAs are trying prove they look different then Africans they show mixed AA with a lot of European dna mathows love to claim anyone as black even if they have 1 parent that’s 50% black

Horta, why do some Africans get offended when AA say that they don’t look like them?

The replies are hilarious. No one is claiming this poor man whose picture was stolen by a suspected cadaan larping as African. They’re all passing him onto the Nigerians but apparently, he is Kenyan.

Depends, sometimes you can clearly tell and sometimes you can't. A lot of the difference is in how they carry themselves, clothing, and in grooming such as hairstyles. Even nutrition contributes to body appearance.

Tbh, as long as Somalis aren't involved in this topic, I'm good. We can't be going viral everyday of the week, breaks are needed.
:silanyolaugh:

Depends, sometimes you can clearly tell and sometimes you can't. A lot of the difference is in how they carry themselves, clothing, and in grooming such as hairstyles. Even nutrition contributes to body appearance.

Tbh, as long as Somalis aren't involved in this topic, I'm good. We can't be going viral everyday of the week, breaks are needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Xoriyo

If a Somali said this we would be cooked by everyone

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Nasty, savage response. Unprovoked too. Literally the truth what she saying.

This is the account (100% a fake account or a grifter). That man is 100% from the shores of West Africa. No need for DNA test.

I have noticed its mostly nigerians and south africans causing a ruckus. Nigerians do have the largest population in Africa and largest diaspora but they love beefing with AAs. Any small comment and they go ballistic. They got a chip on their shoulder. AAs have their own look, I literally spotted a group of them right away when I saw them in my are, chatted them a little bit, they told they were from Georgia. Nice folks.

The folks making these racist are normal people while ours are retarded khaniis fuckers who are max 50. This post got 36K likes and thousands of retweets. Its not even the biggest one I have seen.

Trending