Niagara Falls, Canada! Inshalah that's my next destination in few days (have u been there ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niagara Falls and south western Ontario is way too humid. Avoid that place in the summer. You will get heat stroke. It's like 45 degrees there with the humidity.

I thought Ottawa was humid but you will see real humidity around Windsor, London, St Catherines, Welland and the Niagara region.

The good thing about Niagara is that you don't need to do anything but just see the falls.

It will eat up your entire day without having to visit other sites in the area.

Time flies when you're there. The walking alone will make you tired.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dude ! I said I'm going there in the next few days! Next few days are still spring :comeon:

U.S side sucks. You just see the river. You don't even see the falls. The Americans cross our border to see the falls.

:hemad:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Goto the U.S side of Niagara.

Why be on the US side when the Canadian dollar is low like the Somaliland Shillings.

The shit Canadian dollar, with its of England pic, is at a 20 years low of 60c American dollars to the Canadian :dance::dance:

New research shows America's middle class no longer the world's richest and its the CANADIANS that have taken over

obamadatazz

Sharmaake what happened to the video of you in an ex Muslim bar in DC happened to?

Its offline, no longer on YT.

Status
Not open for further replies.