Nigerians standing up for bootyclapping Somalis who accept being discriminated against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nigerians are the actual realest

It is no surprise that they churn out college educated and Ivy League educated individuals like it's nothing

Nigerians are the actual realest

It is no surprise that they churn out college educated and Ivy League educated individuals like it's nothing

I work with many Nigerians and Ghanaians. I love them and the amount of pride they got. They always make sure to look after Somalis as well.

My Nigerian coworker once told me an Indian guy was talking shit about Somalis to him and he told him to his face, "don't you ever talk about them like that again"

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Tbh back when I was on Twitter Nigerians, Ghanians and generally other Africans and even Carrabeans used to go in on Somalis. I remember this Ghanian chick said Somali girls had khaki skin. :bell:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
These niggas got inferiority complex. Who the fock cares if some Arab or Paki doesn't allow you to marry his daughter, theirs plenty of fish in the ocean. And secondly, I don't think I have ever seen anyone moving away when standing for prayer just because you are a particular race.

This is how low self-esteem develops. These mofos on twitter always going on about black this black that.:pacspit:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Nigerians are awesome people. With saying that, f*ck I forgot Twitter was uncensored sometimes. I'm at work looking at that Nigerian guy's Twitter and I see a big titty on my screen next :ftw9nwa:.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If you want to make gym gains work out with Nigerians

They don't allow anyone to leave the gym with a subpar workout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts