Niqaabi victim of black guy on my 252live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She was surprised that Somalis weren't supporting her.

They all said the niqaab was an Arab culture.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Imagine if we had a Eskimo religion and es was coppin seal skin furs in hot ass Somalia

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She kept saying how am I in the wrong? Learn your religion. Please go back to learning your religion looooool

Bish she's on Somali snapchat not Arab. Nobody is going to defend you. Now please go and learn the religion yourself!!!!!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So i find it. When she's sitting in the car in the dark and you can only see her eyes she reminded me of a ninja.

She also talked about how islamophobia has raised after the Paris attack and that the media is at fault. Girl please. The media is only spreading the information. Go blame the terrorist killing in the name of religion. Go blame the terrorists for the rise of islamophobia.

Why don't these people ever blame terrorist organizations? It is not the media running around with Kalashnikov screaming Allahu Akbar before killing innocent people!

And the Somali commenters are right. The niqab has nothing to with deen it is a daqan. If you wanna wear it fine but don't spread false information saying it is religion.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
You guys are unbelievable wallahi :faysalwtf:
How are you gonna take the side of that dhagax c*nt? If gaalo hoes can go around half-naked in public places, then she has the right to wear whatever the f*ck she wants without being harassed.

All you weak ass fuckers seem to have forgotten what you are. You're all Muslims or children of Muslims, and if shit hits the fan, you're all getting hacked down alongside the rest of us.

You guys are unbelievable wallahi :faysalwtf:
How are you gonna take the side of that dhagax c*nt? If gaalo hoes can go around half-naked in public places, then she has the right to wear whatever the f*ck she wants without being harassed.

All you weak ass fuckers seem to have forgotten what you are. You're all Muslims or children of Muslims, and if shit hits the fan, you're all getting hacked down alongside the rest of us.

I don't think many people are necessarily supporting her being harrassed for wearing the niqab, most are just saying they disagree with it, or her beliefs about it.
The girl can obviously defend herself, so I wouldn't worry. In my experience, younger women who wear the niqab are not afraid to argue their position and defend themselves and can be quite agressive about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.