NISA in KG capture a guy about to set off to Galkayo from Baydhabo airport to carry out a terrorist attach

Baydhabo is a breeding ground for ignorance, same thing in the Jeereer communties. no wonder they are the biggest foot troops in Alshabaab

Best and most reliable journalist in somalia smc has shown that the man is in fact HG cayr acting in support of his irir samaale brothers, thanks to reer maayland puntland was saved from hutu terrorism

Last edited:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Best and most reliable journalist in somalia smc has shown that the man is in fact HG cayr acting in support of his irir samaale brothers, thanks to reer maayland puntland was saved from hutu terrorism
He is Hawiye

I can tell by his blood thirsty eyes.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why would an Cayr be born in Galkayo and live in baydhabo. Very unlikely

This guy is a big anti-Hiraab guy and thinks mahad salad controls Shabaab

Why would an Cayr be born in Galkayo and live in baydhabo. Very unlikely

This guy is a big anti-Hiraab guy and thinks mahad salad controls Shabaab
Yeah I'm trolling he is rx who is is coming with some bullshit to support his clan. Also yeah he really perdonally hates hg, I don't know what they did to him 😂

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Yeah I'm trolling he is rx who is is coming with some bullshit to support his clan. Also yeah he really perdonally hates hg, I don't know what they did to him 😂
9A4F32A4-2B74-4A92-B237-6D8AF6E9191D.jpeg

23B5B1E5-F6F5-452D-98BE-984611FF7E04.jpeg
A2FE9DA1-77CB-4C19-A639-7C6E3F3B903D.jpeg
A643A55B-D0B8-4457-826A-7AAB19E23BA4.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts