No charges against cop seen on video slapping Somali teen

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
why dont somalis have right to carry over there and bring out their militia like the white boys are doing. Say we are peaceful protestors

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That slap looked soft as hell and why is the guy just standing there when the cop is telling him to move?

And that guy shouldnt be a cop if hes soo easy to get agitated

If I was him I wouldn't go to court just a waste of time specially since he probably didnt get hurt by that slap.

I would just find out where he lives pee on his car and leave a note

That slap looked soft as hell and why is the guy just standing there when the cop is telling him to move?

And that guy shouldnt be a cop if hes soo easy to get agitated

If I was him I wouldn't go to court just a waste of time specially since he probably didnt get hurt by that slap.

I would just find out where he lives pee on his car and leave a note
I though you you were gonna stomp him out but that's some ass shit right there.

Q

Queen Carawelo

When a cop tells you to move then you better move.

These thug wannabe Somalis are annoying and nuisance to our community. The cop was innocent.

Mercury

VIP
:what1: what's the point of pissing on his car when he can't see you at least knock on the door.

If he sees it good Otherwise ill just pee inside the gas tank and fk up the car either way win win

Mercury

VIP

These thug wannabe Somalis are annoying and nuisance to our community. The cop was innocent.

the guy had it coming if you dont listen, cooperate and wont respond to a Police officer they got the law on their side in that situation.

Act like a sensible person you will be treated as such

S

Shamis

A slap is assault, no matter how light it is because a slap is not a form of restraint.

C

Chris

irpwYeU.gif

ur a c*nt.

a stupid fucking c*nt.

A slap is assault, no matter how light it is because a slap is not a form of restraint.
This is America..a cop will murder you and your entire family and he will not be charged. Somalis should be wise enough to be very cooperative with cops and listen to them, not because they are law abiding citizens but because NOT doing so could cost their lives. I personally think this kid shouldn't have gone after the cop legally because if he knew any better then he would have known he had no chance of winning in a court of law. The wise the thing to do would be to either let it go and be glad he didn't get shot or simply find the cop's location, beat him up and remind him how easy it is to kill him and his family. A bit extreme but works only if you like revenge lol

Oh its the Twitter video you showed me a while back.

Do police officers in North America have some type of special immunity or something? A police authority unnecessarily slapping and threathening a teenager is a gross misdemeanor?

Kinsey had been disciplined before by Richfield police for improper use of force, including a warning for hitting suspects in the head.

Yet despite this fact they left him off the hook uncharged?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.