Not adhering to cultural and religious customs meant to exploit the African male

The African male has been exploited for millennia by the coloured woman. It has always been done through the use of culture and religion. I for one will not adhere to cultural and religious customs that exploit me and render me at a disadvantage in a capitalistic Western world. I will not be siphoned off of my wealth and youth by the coloured African/ethnic woman. I refuse to be at the mercy of the one whose only wish is to subjugate me and shackle me to a life of poverty and misery. I refuse to be enslaved and prefer to prosper.

Xaruun

VIP
Before the xaarlimoids start reaching for the qashin button, note that you’re literally admitting to being manipulative and evil by disagreeing with us. Try to think rationally for once.

halwa

✨🌙
I’m getting insecure vibes from your posts. You must be an Uber driver or something. If you’re struggling financially, don’t marry. And Allah provides rizq. That’s something you don’t have to worry about. You can find a woman you can 50/50 with. As for the religious aspect, that is something you can’t get out of and it is a haq you have to meet.

Calm down with these meltdowns:fantasia2:

Xaruun

VIP
Lol,

Providing isn't manipulation.

Ya'll are mad. Seek therapy
Textbook manipulation.
“I want high meher, a big wedding, and a lavish lifestyle.”
“Gtfo with your bs naaya :chrisfreshhah:
“What? So wanting someone who’ll give me food water and shelter is ‘bs’ now? Uff get help. I can’t believe Somali men are like this.”

Textbook manipulation.
“I want high meher, big wedding, and a lavish lifestyle.”
“Gtfo with your bs naaya :chrisfreshhah:
“What? So wanting someone who’ll give me food water and shelter is ‘bs’ now? Uff get help. I can’t believe Somali men are like this.”

The OP believes in 50/50. He isn't just angry that some women ask for a lot. He doesn't believe in paying all the bills, food ect.

Xaruun, ironic considering you just manipulated the whole convo to that....

Xaruun

VIP
The OP believes in 50/50. He isn't just angry that some women ask for a lot. He doesn't believe in paying all the bills, food ect.

Xaruun, ironic considering you just manipulated the whole convo to that....
Those are his personal beliefs, but that has nothing to do with this current topic. I know what you’re doing. Stop it now.

:dead1:
Those are his personal beliefs, but that has nothing to do with this current topic. I know what you’re doing. Stop being deceptive and manipulative.

Yes, it is.

That is why he says he refuses to adhere to religion...

Awks and you're congratulating him.

I’m getting insecure vibes from your posts. You must be an Uber driver or something. If you’re struggling financially, don’t marry. And Allah provides rizq. That’s something you don’t have to worry about. You can find a woman you can 50/50 with. As for the religious aspect, that is something you can’t get out of and it is a haq you have to meet.

Calm down with these meltdowns:fantasia2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having a vagina doesn’t guarantee you free lacag huuno. 30 years ago it was possible with the older generation but no educated ethnic male will allow this to be accepted as normal.

halwa

✨🌙
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having a vagina doesn’t guarantee you free lacag huuno. 30 years ago it was possible with the older generation but no educated ethnic male will allow this to be accepted as normal.

There’s two things: preferences and religion. Just for your sake I will remove culture from this.

Preference: some men prefer to have a housewife who takes care of the house, him and the kids. A warm cooked meal on the table, etc. Others prefer a woman who they can split workload with. They prefer 50/50. And it is an agreement between the two spouses. The woman works too and when it comes to pregnancies she does that too, takes care of the baby, etc. That’s perfectly fine and it is down to preferences.

Religiously: It is something that is her right as a woman. Just as it is your right to be obeyed and pleasured it is her right as your wife to have her maintenance met and it is something that Allah has commanded. So it doesn’t matter if you go to court or have a gazillion meltdowns, this “free lacaq” is something you have to cough up because it is her haq even she works you still have to spend money on her and give her an allowance. Again, you can both go into an agreement of some sorts, if you wish.

You can find someone to 50/50 with you and everything is down to agreements and communication but don’t take the religion so lightly. And yes, there are men who will accept this. Again, it is all down to preference. Ilaahey ka baq.

Trending

Latest posts