Not every cop is racist or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I live in Minnesota nice. We have really nice people and nice police officers, I got away with a lot of things that I wouldn't if I was living in another state, my brother and I even got stopped by an officer because we passed a stop sign without stopping and top it all off, my brother's license was expired. Guess who only got a warning, US. The officer was an old white guy. In another incident I was on the phone and passed a red light, guess who else got away with a warning. ME. Just because one racist, white wannabe Asian (Asians are the bottom of the barrel btw) officer killed a black gentleman doesn't mean every cop in Mn is bad. We have Somali cops who will talk your ear off if they spot you, they will talk to you like they knew you for years, we have a Somali female cop, we have Arab cops and black cops who will crack jokes with you if they spot you. I hope we find peace in this world. We need to unite as human beings for the sake of humanity. I don't hate cops and I don't hate black people, as a person from Africa, East Africa, Horn of Africa, Somalia, Puntland, Qardho, Bosaso, Isku shuban, Murcanyo, I love black people. We must turn away from hate.

One love everybody.

Xoxo.

I live in Minnesota nice. We have really nice people and nice police officers, I got away with a lot of things that I wouldn't if I was living in another state, my brother and I even got stopped by an officer because we passed a stop sign without stopping and top it all off, my brother's license was expired. Guess who only got a warning, US. The officer was an old white guy. In another incident I was on the phone and passed a red light, guess who else got away with a warning. ME. Just because one racist, white wannabe Asian (Asians are the bottom of the barrel btw) officer killed a black gentleman doesn't mean every cop in Mn is bad. We have Somali cops who will talk your ear off if they spot you, they will talk to you like they knew you for years, we have a Somali female cop, we have Arab cops and black cops who will crack jokes with you if they spot you. I hope we find peace in this world. We need to unite as human beings for the sake of humanity. I don't hate cops and I don't hate black people, as a person from Africa, East Africa, Horn of Africa, Somalia, Puntland, Qardho, Bosaso, Isku shuban, Murcanyo, I love black people. We must turn away from hate.

One love everybody.

Xoxo.
i dont understand why youre using yourself as an example. black women arent killed by cops

Gibiin-Udug

youre right, but cops still see you as black tho
No they don't, they always ask me where I'm from? They know I'm not black.

Although there's nothing wrong with being black but I'm not black, I've black friends, they're very colorful and nice.

Gibiin-Udug

brilliant motivational speech.
tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
image.png

One love everybody.

Xoxo.

Status
Not open for further replies.