Not praying everyday?

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Do you know someone who claims to be Muslim and barley even pray? I have an entire group of friends who never pray and still fast in ramadan lol they always miss Friday prayer and still consider themselves muslims.

Do you know someone who claims to be Muslim and barley even pray? I have an entire group of friends who never pray and still fast in ramadan lol they always miss Friday prayer and still consider themselves muslims.
Hmmmmm what’s their qabil?

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Hmmmmm what’s their qabil?
Oh My God Omg GIF by CBS

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Look at how unfilled the masjids are, especially during Jumah prayer on a statutory holiday, relative to the size of your local area's Muslim population.

Even if you're going to the club, snorting coke, having sex, drinking, don't miss your prayers. You will sooner realize that this world is so meaningless if your friends and family were not in the picture. I started to make collective dua for the people I have lost almost everyday, going back 15 years. They died in such a terrible state. Don't neglect your prayers because you could die tomorrow and you may have absolutely no one to make dua for you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Shaqo yaloow.

All their family members pray daily and yes they consider themselves to be secular muslims.

Interesting, I've thought that it was weird for people to fast, but never pray.

From the non-practicing Somalis I've seen, their families were not strict with the deen growing up, so it's almost like expected.