Observation Ive Made about thugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I see it on Social media from time to time and I was thinking instead
Of advising their nigga to stop before he ends up dead or locked up they rather type some dumb shit like

"Free My nigga"

"RIP My niggas"

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I dunno we lost our way fam

Nobody retained their culture besides wearing their hijab for hoyo and going to jummah prayer with abo

I'm like a black sheep in my own community atm and it's depressing runti

I mostly blame community housing even though Dixon isn't housing, but the same underlying logic applies. Most of the parents of these kids came from baadiyo and basically leave it to the community, the television, the playstation, and the music to raise these kids and to teach them their values and morals. No surprise at all they end up the way they do.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I mostly blame community housing even though Dixon isn't housing, but the same underlying logic applies. Most of the parents of these kids came from baadiyo and basically leave it to the community, the television, the playstation, and the music to raise these kids and to teach them their values and morals. No surprise at all they end up the way they do.
It's not just the kids with uneducated parents. Even the ones with education parents are falling astray and getting themselves into shit they shouldn't be doing. Its really sad. A lot of parents are moving out Etobicoke and those places and out into the suburbs in a last ditch attempt to get away from this shit, but usually too little, too late.

It's not just the kids with uneducated parents. Even the ones with education parents are falling astray and getting themselves into shit they shouldn't be doing. Its really sad. A lot of parents are moving out Etobicoke and those places and out into the suburbs in a last ditch attempt to get away from this shit, but usually too little, too late.

I'm from one of those burbs originally. They definitely have their own issues. Instead of Jamal the Molly Dealer messing your kids up it will be Ryan the drug addicted trust-fund baby. Unlike these kids though, the messed up white kids are usually set up for life. All they are doing in the end is running away from the fundamental problems instead of addressing them.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
This whole welfare shit is bullcrap. I suggest Somali parents work to show their kids how hard it is to provide for them. I appreciate I wasn't raised on Welfare, and I appreciate my old man's hustle.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I'm from one of those burbs originally. They definitely have their own issues. Instead of Jamal the Molly Dealer messing your kids up it will be Ryan the drug addicted trust-fund baby. Unlike these kids though, the messed up white kids are usually set up for life. All they are doing in the end is running away from the fundamental problems instead of addressing them.
I completely agree. Maybe I'm being harsh, but I honestly think that once they get to 16 and they're still shitheads the parents have already failed. By that age they'll always find trouble if they're looking for it, no matter what the parents too. You really need to come down hard and slap some sense into them one they're young and impressionable. I swear some of these Somali people are worse than cadaan parents when it comes to discipline. Either in total denial, or refusing to discipline their sons. Meanwhile they keep their daughters on incredibly short leashes, which is why the tend to turn out better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending