OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters

Jungle

VIP
This guy Pep must have ambitions of coaching Spain at some point, the sooner the better nacalaa dhalay basa yuulka was humping the floor in the second half

Based

VIP
Another year trophyless for Arteta’s boys. Next season wallahi billahi tallahi there will be convos next season if we blank again. I’m absolutely fuming man. We have to wait another fucking year to see if these bottlejobs can win something i cannot care less anymore.

Arteta killed this season at the beginning when he twinked with the XI and cost us points. I FUCKING dare him not to win more than 1 trophy next year. I don’t want to win the league in an ordinary manner we have to KILL everyone in the league. I dare him to crash out of the cups next season to focus on something we can’t win. Fucking fraud of a manager wasted another year of our lives

bohom

Here to chill
HOLD THAT, Blud Fam FC :ftw9nwa:

MY MUM IS WENGER IN... IS SHE MAD!!!

Arsenal Fan Tv Troopz GIF by AFTV

Nin baa hada ka hore Waxaa lagu yiri waxaa dalbataa hal wax oo qof ka danbeeya double looga dhigo. For example, if you chose 1 million, the person after you will get two million ama hadii hal lug lagaa jaro nin kugu xiga 2ada lugood u waynaa. Markaas buu dalbadey in one eye laga tuuro 😂 Xariifkii ku xigey baa is keeney isagoo is dhahaya 2 million baa heleysa and he ended up losing both of his eyes. Spuds fans are pretty much like that guy. They could’ve qualified for champions league today.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Another year trophyless for Arteta’s boys. Next season wallahi billahi tallahi there will be convos next season if we blank again. I’m absolutely fuming man. We have to wait another fucking year to see if these bottlejobs can win something i cannot care less anymore.

Arteta killed this season at the beginning when he twinked with the XI and cost us points. I FUCKING dare him not to win more than 1 trophy next year. I don’t want to win the league in an ordinary manner we have to KILL everyone in the league. I dare him to crash out of the cups next season to focus on something we can’t win. Fucking fraud of a manager wasted another year of our lives
Take a chill pill, we won more games this season than the Invincibles and got more points, Liverpool had 97 points and still lost.

If we had a fully fit Timber this season, Zinny wouldn't be playing those games where we dropped points, we need another striker, Jesus is not the guy, and we need to move him to the RW spot.

We need to cut the deadwood and get more high-quality depth, we need to raise our ceiling once again.

World

VIP
Man even if we win the Premier league next year.

It wouldn’t be the same if Tottenham won or drew today.

This could have been a historical moment, we would be singing songs about today in 2050. How perfect our defence was, how we won more than the Invisibles, how it still wasn’t enough to defeat the oil cheats, until Tottenham won the deciding game to gift us the title after 20 years.

Last edited:

Based

VIP
Man even if we win the Premier league next year.

It wouldn’t be the same if Tottenham won or drew today.

This could have been a historical moment, we would be singing songs about today in 2050. How perfect our defence was, how we won more than the Invisibles, how it still wasn’t enough to defeat the oil cheats, until Tottenham won the deciding game to gift us the title after 20 years.
The narratives would’ve been beautiful. Arteta winning it setting a record as the youngest manager in league history, beating both Klopp and Pep in a title race (never done before) 🥲

Jungle

VIP
abramovich pretty much started this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True. FFP and prem rules have tightened tho. It has to be a gradual rise for the clubs with big investors. Newcastle can't spend anything this summer without selling several key players or face the consequences from ffp.

Abrahamovich is a special case. Man had a really good team around him. New qpr owners next door tried to compete and ran the club into the ground lol