Official: "it's not worth a thread" Thread

I'll Start. Would any of you married folks ever incorporate sex toys* into the bedroom?

*sex toys as in every item that can be used in order to make sex more fun and hot ex. handcuffs, whips etc.

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nah If your d1ck isn't enough then your doing something wrong as a guy. Who needs a plastic imitation when you're supposed to have the real deal
:manny:

Nah If your d1ck isn't enough then your doing something wrong as a guy. Who needs a plastic imitation when you're supposed to have the real deal
:manny:
So, none of this :mjohreally:
7UqN.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I never said that the man is supposed to do the whipping, that was just the first pic I found.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're sense of humor comes off as weird lmao. I'm not taking it seriously Im just responding in the same kinda tone you give me
:trumpsmirk:

Lmao
Yea ofc. I’d be down to handcuff her to the bed frame. We could roleplay too if she wants. I’m satisfied with normal sex but wouldn’t mind spicing shit up :ohhhdamn:

How does getting whipped by your woman make sex more fun? I’m interested to hear someone’s perspective on this. Don’t get me wrong, I’m into all that nasty shit like eating ass, sucking toes etc I’ve had females ask for me to choke them but wtf are you supposed to do with handcuffs and shit like that bruh?

Lmao
How does getting whipped by your woman make sex more fun? I’m interested to hear someone’s perspective on this. Don’t get me wrong, I’m into all that nasty shit like eating ass, sucking toes etc I’ve had females ask for me to choke them but wtf are you supposed to do with handcuffs and shit like that bruh?
Some niggas like to get dominated and humiliated lol. The handcuffs are for role playing and shit

Trending