Official recap of my weekend in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
car rental =$129 for 5 days
It was a compact car when I actually thought I rented a mid-size. When I got there the guy showed me this small car. I was upset because apparently I booked it in a hast. So I told him I'm gonna upgrade and he was like "this car is it ...but if you come back in 2 hours we will have plenty".

I left and came back 3 hours later. I gave my credit card end the next thing I heard was "we don't have the compact but we will give you an upgrade for the same price. Go take that SUV. :banderas:

My hotel was at the holidays at Martin Grove.

The next day at Toronto I checked out this shisha spot at Woodbridge. It had a young crown, teens. It was me and a friend there. I needed a phone charger cause I somehow couldn't find mine. The establishment didn't have it. So my next route was to ask 2 Somali girls. I politely asked if they had one and one of them said "yeah it's in my car". She got it for me. I came back to them 10 min later and told them that I need to return the favor. I asked them if they wanted tea and they said "no" and so I said "is this shisha paid for " and they said "no it hasn't ". They protested that I was gonna be paying it but I went up to the counter and paid. It was $15 but guess what ? It was $9 American :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:you think I would volunteer to pay if it was more than $10

Then we left that shsisha place and went to this place called Mazaj shisha where we met up with some folks. It's basically a warehouse turned into a shisha place. It was fully packed from front to back.

The next night we went to this other spot called shisha Licious. Amazing place. They had a lineup like it was a club.

I ate at etob and salaama hut and nowhere else.

I was there for an event and after we handled thay we took off Monday for home.

I spend a lot of time in my hotel jacuzzi

Last edited:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Walaal, why are you visiting so many different shisha places like you are some type of DJ performing in all the night clubs?:wtf:

Are you a DJ?:cosbyhmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I respect your hustle adeer.:salute:

i rarely go on holidays but when i do, i spend too much. i need to learn your cheapskate ways

Book everything in advance! I only spend $200 all together. Half of the time my food was paid by this dude within my group who wanted to flaunt with his new gotten wealth in his business. You think I stopped him. I pretended I was washing my hands. :cool::drakekidding::drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.