Oh Lord! sheikh, King of the Somalis digs a grave 4 himself and lays on it and starts laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I'm close to print on myself

This man is an effinng legend

I can't believe I'm honored to be living in the same town with him.

I'll dedicate a whole day to find him and interview him.

I will ask him to facilitate my sir meher to @Suki-Reiko :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:wa qasab

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm horrified. What's the point he's trying to make? This man needs ASAP mental evaluation. I'm actually concerned now.

I thought it was a throwback moment, but this is apparently gospel from the grave part II :ohhh:

The message is sane and sound though how can he be put in a mental ward.
:what1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is free spirited and care free individual. He is not constrained by our societies suppression of odd views and behavior that's just xalal Islamically

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He looks like a deranged killer.

Stop this ridiculing this truly legendary man.

Hey can you imagine being marry to him and laying next to him while he stares at you with his piercing eyes siilaanyolaugh

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stop this ridiculing this truly legendary man.

Hey can you imagine being marry to him and laying next to him while he stares at you with his piercing eyes siilaanyolaugh
No but did you imagine that? It sounds like you're in love with him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
But just last night you were afraid of him to kugu aasi you in the mental ward. :chrisfreshhah:

I mean the brother is kind of absent up there so anything can be expected of him.

I refuse to denounce him ...the man is the best critic, entertainer, womanizer, politician and show host

Horta is it the water in here in my town that creates lunatics. We produced him, muhubo and some would argue a SS writer

Status
Not open for further replies.