Ok this whole make up thing has gone too far

Ok you need to do an eye test. I am worried for you

Nah its because i'm a woman. Never thought a girl who has slapped on fake tan, red lips and glittery lashes will look the same. Also, I used to watch love island, so i've seen her without makeup a lot on the show.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This woman is called Maura and is known in Uk. She was in love island and is usually on tabloids as some sort of sex symbol. We see now how she looks naturally and it’s completely different person. Truth is unless you seen a woman without makeup you have no clue how she looks like

Did u ever watch an American reality show --Swipe your wife? Basically two husband swipe wives to live with them for a week. The wife takes care of the kids. One of the blonde wife with make up magic, impressed the kids of the other husband. They look at her and say, wow, we got a hot mama.

Next day- they ran to the kitchen and were terribly disappointed to see a different woman. A different woman was fidgeting in the kitchen trying to fix break fast for the kids.

the kids innocently asked

Where did the beautiful lady go? :(

the lady was like u all better get out of my kitchen before i whoop your behinds. She was crushed. :(

:)

Last edited:

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
Did u ever watch an American reality show --Swipe your wife? Basically two husband swipe wives to live with them for a week. The wife takes care of the kids. One of the blonde wife with make up magic, impressed the kids of the other husband. They look at her and say, wow, we got a hot mama.

Next day- they ran to the kitchen and were terribly disappointed to see a different woman. A different woman was fidgeting in the kitchen trying to fix break fast for the kids.

the kids innocently asked

Where did the beautiful lady go? :(

the lady was like u all better get out of my kitchen before i whoop your behinds. She was crushed. :(

:)
You mean the 2004 wife swap? :jaynerd:

Other day watched love island usa and all the women went from 10 to 6 when they took off their makeup, American girls take makeup deception to a new level

Alluring

Sayonara
Her hair is blowed out, fake tan, eyebrows waxed and made on, fake eyelashes, eyeliner, heavy shadow, nose contour, highlight, red lips, concealer and foundation, probably some photoshop over the picture as well.

Trending

Latest posts