Omar del Podcast- Response to Allegations

War asc, I apologised because i realised what i was doing was haram. Not because i wanted your attention. Now YOUUUUU want my attention cuz u wanna keep replying to me. Listen up u little c*nt, if u acc reply to me i will NOTT respond. From now. Keep provoking me I will not respond. Every thread I make, every post, every note, it would be like talking to a wall. also your ignored so macsalam !
I’ll reply if I want.

Remember it was YOU that lied about the whole r-word and diya point, created a whole thread about me, started going on about me being 50, like being 50 with 5 boys is some sort of insult and I’m like half of that age lol.
Then I felt bad for you when you was dragged by a poster and told him to stop and then you apologized and I ignored your ass because of how terrible of a human you are.

There is a running theme here. Liars love to act like victims.

You can ignore if want but let the truth be out there as a reminder of your terrible behavior.

Another poster who is also a liar. All of this feminist allegations started when I dragged him for this pitiful post he did. I hope everyone sees it. He thinks women should only get religious education and secular education for women is wrong.

IMG_4853.jpeg

He thinks that if women get an education they’ll go on to be on only fans.

This is deviant slander especially when everywhere in the world Muslim women manage to go to university and not fall into that.

Anyone who opposes his sick corn fried mind he will takfir. Imagine being so crazy that you will imply education leads to only fans.

Any woman that aligns herself to this is a low IQ.

Im not gonna say I dont agree with feminism since I do benefit from it to an extent, i think a form based ENTIRELY on islam is needed today. [in this case its not feminism but instead rights fulfilled via islamic criteria]. 2024 new age feminism is just the blind leading the blind with people thinking they represent EVERYONE. You say one thing that stands out and all of a sudden your bombarded with insults. In this case I was called a man😂
:what1:

What @Omar del Sur did was wrong. Quite frankly, I think he is a colossal fool, but the man admitted his wrongs and apologised, even agreed to leave as a "good gesture" but she did not even honour his request to not slander him in his absence. As others have said, for her this has nothing to do with Somalia, @Omar del Sur is just one more past resentment of hers.

It's obvious to everyone how insane she is. Its a understatement to say that all civility and decorum is lost to this woman, everyone avoids her for this reason. Even when I joined, I made a point to keep well away from her. A self appointed "forum owner" who wants to enforce her rule through bullying, lying, shaming tactics and outright slander. Just as she has demonstrated in countless other threads, even this very thread.

This thread is the first time I ever referred to her, mind you, I did not even reply to her, and sure enough she came back at me unhinged. Insinuating that I am a khaniis and calling me a slave (reer baraawe were supposedly slaves), I am a guy, its fine I let it go and went about my day.

Today, she is attacking a sister who does not even know her, for what? @Kalsoon actually recognised and agreed on how @Omar del Sur should have never involved himself with Somalia's history, but that was not enough for her, so she proceeds to attack this innocent sister in her unhinged, usual ways.

She did the same to a teenage girl earlier in this very thread. She lied about not knowing her, she does. In another thread, she was busy spreading her usual tribal hate mongering, and this girl actually spoke sense to her, any decent person would have have seen the good in that but she is the kind to instead hold resentment.

How extremely tribal of you to say HG is the common ‘denominator’. Thats like a white person pointing at a muslim and saying ‘common denominator’ all because theres trrorist groups that some people indulge in. Within hawiye no one points the finger at hg. Also, these cases are extremely isolated and sensationalised. ESPECIALLY when it comes to hg.
Habr gidr are miskeen bro leave them alone🙏

She claims to be a feminist, and a defender of Somali women in one breath, and in the same breath, will not hesitate to drag Somali women/girls who are mere bystanders through the mud, for the most petty of reasons, never mind how young they are. Wallaahi, what a shame.

By the way I say "tribal hate mongering", because she will often just make up lies about one community of Somalis in order to justify or call for the hatred of another. For example, she says reer Baraawe are to this day resentful and angry for the tragedy they underwent. Which are total lies, I am of reer Baraawe people, going back for generations. I have never ever come across any of them calaacal-ing about that past, let alone any talk of revenge, or them looking for a "lick back" as she says. She does not care for them, yesterday they were potential ammo against whatever qabil she hates, today they are slaves.

@Galool was right when he said in another thread:
Why are you always promoting hatred between people? Clan hatred, hatred against other Muslims, hatred between men and women. It is unending. Subhanallah.
Indeed wallaal, what a dissapointment.
وَقُلْ رَّبِّ اَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزٰتِ الشَّيٰطِيْنِ. وَاَعُوْذُ بِكَ رَبِّ اَنْ يَّحْضُرُوْن
My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings (suggestions) of the Shayatin (devils). And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they may attend (or come near) me.
-- Surah Al Muminoon - 23:97-98

Of course she will reply with more lies and slander, she lives for this but. I was done on page 3 but I just had to say something after seeing this woman attack Somali woman/girls with absolute impunity on here.

Trending