Omar del Podcast- Response to Allegations

I want everyone to see the behavior of this so called Galool guy.

A sign of bad character is when one weighs in and delves into a situation he knows nothing about and then makes rash comments and even goes as far as Takfir. This is oppression and clearly very bad akhlaaq.

It’s one thing if Galool said hey? Fear Allah people make mistakes and forgive Omar for the sake of Allah. Arguments and misunderstandings happen.

But what does it show when someone uses an opportunity like this to further bash and cause even more issues due to hatred they have of someone?

This man isn’t interested in facts or reality. It’s about furthering his agenda and anyone that has seen what has really happened wouldn’t behave this way.

Truth is truth and one must always speak the truth but coming into a thread to make takfir and cause even more mischief is indeed disgusting.

Last edited:
Intellect? What you're seeing here, are tears of unfathomable sadness, cuqdad carried over from god knows when. Sii fiican ha uu ooyo.

WIIIIIIIIQ!!!

tears.gif
Wallahi it’s shocking. Someone saying hey, femicide is a thing is now a marker of Kufr.

The concept of femicide isn’t even feminist. There is infanticide a word also used as well. It is simply part of the English language to describe a specific thing.

Femicide merely looks at a specific type of murder and now he’s using it as some sort of barometric of kufr of feminism. Even religious bothers Like Jamal even explained it to some of the posters. This is an intelligence issue, not a feminist one.

I’m sick and tired of some low IQ people here that cannot understand simple concepts and then they throw the toys out of the pram because they can’t even understand basic things.

The lying, the twisting, the projecting is too much.

Wallahi it’s shocking. Someone saying hey, femicide is a thing is now a marker of Kufr.

The concept of femicide isn’t even feminist. There is infanticide a word also used as well.

Femicide merely looks at a specific type of murder and now he’s using it as some sort of barometric of kufr of feminism.

I’m sick and tired of some low IQ people here that cannot understand simple concepts and then throw the toys of out the pram because they can’t even understand basic things.

The lying, the twisting, the projecting is too much.

The Mexican's Twerk Team, is comprised of emotional people, who are using this topic, to unleash their cuqdad against me, you, and some other sisters. Random accounts are spawning every other minute, and I have received 3 takfeers so far. :mjlol:

I can't lie, it sure is hilarious to see people this butt-hurt over some argument that I barely remember. Or a comment I made Allah knows when.

Sii fiican ha uu oyaan

:lolbron:

Apparently talking about ‘femicide’ is a form of or a marker of Kufr.

What’s funny is that the Quraan is the first in history to look at femicide. The Quran clearly talks about the killing of little baby females for merely being female and the Quran talks about this further as them being innocent and that their only crime was being female.

Allaah [The Most High] said in Surah An-Nahl Aayaat 58-59:

وَإِذَا بُشِّرَ أَحَدُهُم بِٱلۡأُنثَىٰ ظَلَّ وَجۡهُهُ ۥ مُسۡوَدًّ۬ا وَهُوَ كَظِيمٌ۬

يَتَوَٲرَىٰ مِنَ ٱلۡقَوۡمِ مِن سُوٓءِ مَا بُشِّرَ بِهِۦۤ‌ۚ أَيُمۡسِكُهُ ۥ عَلَىٰ هُونٍ أَمۡ يَدُسُّهُ ۥ فِى ٱلتُّرَابِ‌ۗ أَلَا سَآءَ مَا يَحۡكُمُونَ

And when the news of (the birth of) a female (child) is brought to any of them, his face becomes dark, and he is filled with inward grief! He hides himself from the people because of the evil of that whereof he has been informed. Shall he keep her with dishonour or bury her in the earth? Certainly, evil is their decision.

This non feminist Salafi publication also uses the word ‘femicide’. Are they Kufr or gaal as well?

femicide-islam-eradicated-this-pre-islamic-practice-through-piety-and-virtue/

The word ‘femicide’ isn’t feminist. Acknowledging the existence of it isn’t feminist and Mexico is a gaal country, so why would Muslims be angry over the idea that I implied a gaal society commits femicide? Omar’s reaction was clearly based on nationalism because Allah is our witness, if I said India or America has high rates of femicide none of this drama would have took place

If I said ancient Arabs committed femicide would you fight me then as well and call me a liberal gaal feminist? The fact that a certain poster tried to imply and try to find a link between acknowledging femicide and kufr is worrying. It says more about your intellectual capabilities more than anything.

This is either a marker of low intellect or extreme hatred.

MashaAllah sister, as usual you left a balanced and Islamic response.

This is how we are taught Muslims should deal with other Muslims.
جزاك الله خيرا

Sowing seeds of hatred isn’t really my forte anyway. Especially for Muslims who say they made a mistake. Only Allah knows his intentions and ours.

Apparently talking about ‘femicide’ is a form of or a marker of Kufr.

What’s funny is that the Quraan is the first in history to look at femicide. The Quran clearly talks about the killing of little baby females for merely being female and the Quran talks about this further as them being innocent and that their only crime was being female.

Allaah [The Most High] said in Surah An-Nahl Aayaat 58-59:

وَإِذَا بُشِّرَ أَحَدُهُم بِٱلۡأُنثَىٰ ظَلَّ وَجۡهُهُ ۥ مُسۡوَدًّ۬ا وَهُوَ كَظِيمٌ۬

يَتَوَٲرَىٰ مِنَ ٱلۡقَوۡمِ مِن سُوٓءِ مَا بُشِّرَ بِهِۦۤ‌ۚ أَيُمۡسِكُهُ ۥ عَلَىٰ هُونٍ أَمۡ يَدُسُّهُ ۥ فِى ٱلتُّرَابِ‌ۗ أَلَا سَآءَ مَا يَحۡكُمُونَ

And when the news of (the birth of) a female (child) is brought to any of them, his face becomes dark, and he is filled with inward grief! He hides himself from the people because of the evil of that whereof he has been informed. Shall he keep her with dishonour or bury her in the earth? Certainly, evil is their decision.

This non feminist Salafi publication also uses the word ‘femicide’. Are they Kufr or gaal as well?

femicide-islam-eradicated-this-pre-islamic-practice-through-piety-and-virtue/

The word ‘femicide’ isn’t feminist. Acknowledging the existence of it isn’t feminist and Mexico is a gaal country, so why would Muslims be angry over the idea that I implied a gaal society commits femicide? Omar’s reaction was clearly based on nationalism because Allah is our witness, I said India or America has high rates of femicide non of this drama would have took place

If I said ancient Arabs committed femicide would you fight me then as well and call me a liberal gaal feminist?

This is either a marker of low intellect or extreme hatred.

Sis, the people in this topic, that are defending him, just hate you, because you verbally scalped them at some point in history.

You could say that humans need oxygen, and they'll disagree, to spite you.

Everytime I see them in here, cooning and takfeering, I crack up.

It's very flattering to me, enjoy it sis.

:rejoice:

Last edited:
Sis, the people in this topic, that are defending him, just hate you, because you verbally scalped them. They are even respawning with new accounts just to get at you/us. You could say that humans need oxygen, and they'll disagree, to spite you.

Everytime I see them in here, twerking and takfeering, I crack up.

It's very flattering to me, enjoy it sis.

:rejoice:
I’m sorry but this whole drama started via the use of the word ‘femicide’.

These lot will fight me if I ever say ancient Quraish used to commit Femicide.

It’s low intellect rearing its ugly head. I get Omar being angry since he feels I’ve insulted his country because believe me If I said India or America has a femicide issue he wouldn’t bat an eyelid.

These lot are riding for a chap influenced by nationalism and feeling insulted and was duped by him to see it as a feminist issue because he realized how so many of them have nothing but hatred towards me or any women that comes across as pro-women, so he knows they won’t even take the time to find out what actually has transpired.

This is the end result when you’re dumb and don’t have actually stand for anything.

Even @Kane, the biggest hater of the feminist ideology saw this for what it was and was honest enough to engage with what really happened.

Despite the fact that I don’t agree with Kane at all most of the time, my respect for him as increased a lot. He is at the very least honest.

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
You claimed I "came for you" but I don't recall seeing you before. That is why it is important.

I don't need to forgive this man just because you do.
Been on here since 2020 👍🏿. As i said, not as chronically online as you are. Also u did come for me once when i came for angelina in one post.
Didnt say you needed to forgive him. No one on here supports what your hidden agenda is toward this man anyway.

Been on here since 2020 👍🏿. As i said, not as chronically online as you are. Also u did come for me once when i came for angelina in one post.
Didnt say you needed to forgive him. No one on here supports what your hidden agenda is toward this man anyway.
This is not the time to flex your muscles because you don’t like her.

Your issues are separate to what actually happened.

Don’t pile on someone because of your own hurt ego.

if someone was to ask you what really happened, you won’t even know where to begin, so why get involved?

This thread is the definition of shaqo la'an.

I am surprised to see Kalsoon being attacked. She's amongst the most level-headed users on this forum
Yea it is, I really spent a good portion of my time arguing aimlessly. Shame on me.

Thank you walaal. It’s cause I don’t fall in line with whatever that user believes. She attacks rather than have civil dialogue whenever there’s a different perspective than hers. There’s a very consistent methodology that she employs.

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Yea it is, I really spent a good portion of my time arguing aimlessly. Shame on me.

Thank you walaal. It’s cause I don’t fall in with whatever that user believes. She attacks rather than have civil dialogue whenever there’s a different perspective than hers. There’s a very consistent methodology that she employs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

Thank you walaal. It’s cause I don’t fall in with whatever that user believes. She attacks rather than have civil dialogue whenever there’s a different perspective than hers. There’s a very consistent methodology that she employs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't fall into the trap you'll see how much time you wasted on jobless people in the end
I'm currently having existential dread realising every hour I spent arguing on the internet in my life amounted to nothing and I cannot achieve what I want like buying my first car, if I keep rotting my brain like this on stupid social media. And here you are banging on about the same thing 10 pages later.

Trending