Omar del Podcast- Response to Allegations

Yea it is, I really spent a good portion of my time arguing aimlessly. Shame on me.

Thank you walaal. It’s cause I don’t fall in with whatever that user believes. She attacks rather than have civil dialogue whenever there’s a different perspective than hers. There’s a very consistent methodology that she employs.
She was upset that you implied that
She had prior issues with him and that the only reason she isn’t forgiving him is because of that rather than the fact that he created a whole thread bashing her and calling her feminist when she wasn’t even the one that was going back and forth with him about femicide. It was I who was debating Omar and personally I thought it was civil until he misinterpreted my views as being against Mexico. I wasn’t, I think Femicide is a huge issue in America as well and I think the West are hypocritical as well.

Punt only joined that thread when Omar started to talk about Ogaden and instead of being sincere, he started apologizing but said he said it to her for being a feminist despite Ogaden having nothing to do with feminism or femicide which she wasn’t even originally part of the conversation.

That is where her frustrations lie.

Im sure she would have forgiven him if he simply apologized instead of ranting about how the Ogaden comment was towards Somali feminists and then doubling down.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
May Allah make it easier for you. You’ll get there inshallah. Make a plan, trust in Allah and grind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry for the unsolicited advice. Just wanted to give you words of encouragement.
There's nothing to apologise for sxb I appreciate it, inshallah will be able to get my car around new years time-January if it goes well 🙏🙏

She had prior issues with him and that the only reason she isn’t forgiving him is because of that rather than the fact that he created a whole thread bashing her and calling her feminist when she wasn’t even the one that was going back and forth with him about femicide. It wa

Punt only joined that thread when Omar started to talk about Ogaden and instead of being sincere, he started apologizing but said he said it to her for being a feminist despite Ogaden having nothing to do with feminism or femicide which she wasn’t even originally part of the conversation.

Im sure she would have forgiven him if he simply apologized instead of ranting about how the Ogaden comment was towards Somali feminists and then doubling down.
Understandable but walaal you’re not her spokesperson. Her words to me show how her character is. She chose to interact with me because she assumed my comment was about her! Narcissistic much? I didn’t imply anything. I gave Omar advice. If people have prior issues with him, him apologizing a million times won’t make them like him or approve of him. He should keep it moving.

She had prior issues with him and that the only reason she isn’t forgiving him is because of that rather than the fact that he created a whole thread bashing her and calling her feminist when she wasn’t even the one that was going back and forth with him about femicide. It was I who was debating Omar and personally I thought it was civil until he misinterpreted my views as being against Mexico. I wasn’t, I think Femicide is a huge issue in America as well and I think the West are hypocritical as well.

Facts.

I didn't even care to discuss that topic, and only really responded to his offensive comment about Somalia. But they're trying their best to act like I have an ulterior motive, when I have barely interacted with that Mexican man, compared to other male users on here.

:mjlol:

Last edited:
Girl bye, idk who you are. Stop hiding under the guise of “womanhood”

It is the whole feminist MO. Ranting on and on in the name of women who they dont represent in the least. Using feminist ideology to pretend to speak for Muslim women.

It is a ploy that feminists use. While most Muslim women are far from sharing their beliefs.

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
It is the whole feminist MO. Ranting on and on in the name of women who they dont represent in the least. Using feminist ideology to pretend to speak for Muslim women.

It is a ploy that feminists use. While most Muslim women are far from sharing their beliefs.
Im not gonna say I dont agree with feminism since I do benefit from it to an extent, i think a form based ENTIRELY on islam is needed today. [in this case its not feminism but instead rights fulfilled via islamic criteria]. 2024 new age feminism is just the blind leading the blind with people thinking they represent EVERYONE. You say one thing that stands out and all of a sudden your bombarded with insults. In this case I was called a man😂

Understandable but walaal you’re not her spokesperson. Her words to me show how her character is. She chose to interact with me because she assumed my comment was about her! Narcissistic much? I didn’t imply anything. I gave Omar advice.

If people have prior issues with him, him apologizing a million times won’t make them like him or approve of him. He should keep it moving.
I was clearing things up because I know it came from a place of frustration since
If I’m being honest I too interpreted your post this way but thought I shouldn’t say anything since you’ve never been rude or disrespectful toward me so I thought I should let it go.

Punt never had prior issues with him? She literally only came when he spoke about Ogaden.

I have never had prior issues with Omar. Despite our polar views I used to enjoy debating with him and he knows it.

Issues arise when someone isn’t holding themselves accountable. You can’t say hey, I mocked Cubans killing Somalis but I apologize to all Somalis but I’ll blame why I said it because of Somali feminists?

He is claiming Punt and I are the reason for why he said it. That’s not fair or taking accountability. People disagree all the time, people say things they shouldn’t all the time. But when you say something wrong, you should simply apologize for that comment and move on instead of justifying by saying you only meant it towards the feminists. Thats not honest.

Im not gonna say I dont agree with feminism since I do benefit from it to an extent, i think a form based ENTIRELY on islam is needed today. [in this case its not feminism but instead rights fulfilled via islamic criteria]. 2024 new age feminism is just the blind leading the blind with people thinking they represent EVERYONE. You say one thing that stands out and all of a sudden your bombarded with insults. In this case I was called a man😂
You’re a feminist deviant for saying such a thing to Galool. 😂😂

Sister, Islam is a complete religion it does not need a form of anything added onto it, that would suggest the religion is deficient. You shouldnt use that word it is from an ideology opposed to Islam. It is best you stick to the way you explained it in the brackets, as in fully implementation of Islam including its rights. Not a "form of feminism".

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Sister, Islam is a complete religion it does not need a form of anything added onto it, that would suggest the religion is deficient. You shouldnt use that word it is from an ideology opposed to Islam. It is best you stick to the way you explained it in the brackets, as in fully implementation of Islam including its rights. Not a "form of feminism".
I agree with what you say, however the west is not islamic if you know what I mean. Our rights arent fulfilled by law and by society. Because of the lack of islam, muslim women feel obliged to follow feminism. Im saying even though its haram, there needs to be some sort of a reformation to the movement.

I agree with what you say, however the west is not islamic if you know what I mean. Our rights arent fulfilled by law and by society. Because of the lack of islam, muslim women feel obliged to follow feminism. Im saying even though its haram, there needs to be some sort of a reformation to the movement.

Why? Do you also advocate the reformation of christianity and hinduism? They are kufr ideologies, no need to reform them. Islam is perfect, with it fully implemented everyones rights would be met in the best way possible. No need to advocate for any gaalo religions/ideologies.

Young lady, you’re talking to a man whose sole reason for having issues with me is because I believe that Afghan women should be able to go school.

He is a follower of DH so he believes you working or getting a university education could lead you to ‘only fans’.

When someone sees women in that lens, they don’t even believe in you Islamic rights to an education.

Not once have I ever said anything unIslamic btw since I’m very cautious of the deen.

Our sole dispute is women’s education.

Trending

Latest posts