OMG this gay guy. Somali guys watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Lol @ his "Somali girl" pose.

He gunning for the faaraxs. It's alright, tho, competition is healthy lol.

@AbdiJohnson Is this dude a Tindrr pass or nah?

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He nailed the pose
Next thing you know he's probably gonna call himself xalima cadey or something and talk about how much more lightskin he was as a kid and/or being half yemeni or something.
:mjlaugh:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Next thing you know he's probably gonna call himself xalima cadey or something and talk about how much more lightskin he was as a kid and/or being half yemeni or something.
:mjlaugh:

I've never heard or seen a Somali woman bragging about being light skinned when she was younger. If you're going spew bullshit at least come with some sprinkle of truth.

agNT6mLj.jpg

"Somali" lol

VixR

Veritas
I've never heard or seen a Somali woman bragging about being light skinned when she was younger. If you're going spew bullshit at least come with some sprinkle of truth.

I've never heard a Somali girl say that, either. And the only ones who mention their Yemeni heritage are the one's who actually have it, and then only when it's relevant.

I think they get it from that Shit Somalis Say video that went viral on the Somali grapevine, 'cuz that's the only place I've seen it. When we watched it over here, half the time we were like, "what the heck are these people on about?". Maybe they should've titled it, What UK Somalis Say lol. I found the video...the reference is @ 3:00

Status
Not open for further replies.