OMG Y'ALL THIS CADAAN IS VIDEOTAPING ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm about board this plane and I'm waiting at the gate. And I have a hijab on and this cadaan behind me is really trying it.

He had this look of shock on his face and started videotaping me. I'm shocked at the audacity he has to videotape me. Should I say something to him? Like he's been going at it for 15 mins now.
:what1:

Make a tweet and film him back talking about you being videotaped, targeted and harassed because you're a Hijabi Muslim.

The Internet will deal justice upon him and you'll get tons of support

So I'm about board this plane and I'm waiting at the gate. And I have a hijab on and this cadaan behind me is really trying it.

He had this look of shock on his face and started videotaping me. I'm shocked at the audacity he has to videotape me. Should I say something to him? Like he's been going at it for 15 mins now.

Record him back :ohhh:

My hijabi Princess :ohhh:

I politely asked him to stop recording me. And he's all like you're conceited. I was never recording you even though he's right behind me with the camera pointed directly at me.
:umwhat:
Akaas I'm so tired of cadaans.
:susp:

He is not recording you sister.

He is taking a selfie

Please stop worrying.

And are you heading to somalia
No he literally had the phone pointed directly at the back of my head like a bomb was supposed to come out of my scarf or something.

And he's not slick he had his sound on and the video started playing back. So I told the airport agent and they made him delete the video so it's all good now.

Unfortunately I'm going to Dubai.

No he literally had the phone pointed directly at the back of my head like a bomb was supposed to come out of my scarf or something.

And he's not slick he had his sound on and the video started playing back. So I told the airport agent and they made him delete the video so it's all good now.

Unfortunately I'm going to Dubai.

Alright happy it all worked out

Have a save flight..

He is probably Looking at that booty and he is like ''god dammit'':ahh:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Yeah I usually don't wear a hijab but my passport picture from 4 years ago has one so I just put one on. Plus I'm going to a Muslim country and I don't want no problems.

20115815347234784_20.jpg

You had that on and you're wondering why he was videotaping you!:camby:

20115815347234784_20.jpg

You had that on and you're wondering why he was videotaping you!:camby:
:ayaanswag:
Last time I checked I have a first amendment right to freely practice my religious beliefs.

I don't care if I came in wearing a full burqa nobody has the right to videotape you without your consent.
:umwhat:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I'm sorry adeer! I wish I was there cause I would've put him in his place.

Why is u wearing hijab? :ohhh: I would film that too, it is a once a year event :mjlaugh:

How is the state rules? In Denmark one party can film as long as one of the parties agree.

I'm creeping on these male atheletes around the doorm :mjohreally:

But I did have a butch woman following me once :kanyehmm: I got an infection because I was to afraid to pee :mjcry:

Why is u wearing hijab? :ohhh: I would film that too, it is a once a year event :mjlaugh:

How is the state rules? In Denmark one party can film as long as one of the parties agree.

I'm creeping on these male atheletes around the doorm :mjohreally:

But I did have a butch woman following me once :kanyehmm: I got an infection because I was to afraid to pee :mjcry:
:mjlol:
It really is tho. My passport pic has one and the UAE is a Muslim country so I didn't want any problems.

I don't know about D.C. but for Minnesota you have to tell someone before you record them.

He was this old cadaan guy with the strongest southern accent.
:susp:
Probably a redneck.
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending