On fb, a young Somali mother calls out the father of her baby 4 being absent on her child's life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Her child is older than 10? Just move on and accept he won't be there. Continuing to calacal after 10 years won't do jack shit..

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
She's currently in Hargeisa with her child living with his grandmom, damn! Somali nikkas losing it, what sort of nikka abandons his child? Why didn't you pull out if you knew you weren't going to be there?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
She's currently in Hargeisa with her child living with his grandmom, damn! Somali nikkas losing it, what sort of nikka abandons his child? Why didn't you pull out if you knew you weren't going to be there?

I couldn't agree more. Don't want children than strap up.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I honestly suspect that she's in Hargeisa for mental recuperation. I've being reading her fb statuses which has led me in the direction of a mental collapse on her part.

Once again I repeat, 1 on every 3 Somali is a walking crazy individual with clothes on

Case in point @Barni ...this chick says " who is he...who is she " to a known person we post here ...she can't even tell if I'm dissing her at times and she says " ohh what do you mean":faysalwtf::mugshotman:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's time for her to accept that he was just a sperm donor. What goes around comes around, that man will be on his knees begging that child when that child grows up and makes something out of himself. It's always a full circle, that man will reappear in his life and make excuses. She should lovingly raise that child and teach him good values and his self worth. She is right, that man doesn't deserve to be a father.

Gibiin-Udug

I honestly suspect that she's in Hargeisa for mental recuperation. I've being reading her fb statuses which has led me in the direction of a mental collapse on her part.

Once again I repeat, 1 on every 3 Somali is a walking crazy individual with clothes on

Case in point @Barni ...this chick says " who is he...who is she " to a known person we post here ...she can't even tell if I'm dissing her at times and she says " ohh what do you mean":faysalwtf::mugshotman:
Why do you think she has mental illness? Because she is complaining about the dead beat Somali man who abonded his child? Stop being a misogynistic goat face. She has every right to complain. Imagine raising a child all by yourself while the deadbeat father lives his life without a care in the world.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If he hasnt been around for 10 yrs Shes much better off raising her kid by herself. When I hear stories like this it's like Somalis are on their way to become like AA absent fathers with babymommas

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The AA disease is rampant to many divorces and displaced children, single mothers stealing other peoples husbands,dont believe me its true in my area of UK single mothers entice married men for money just so that they can destroy the household and keep the man DISGUSTING. What have we become we are headed the same direction as african americans.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why do you think she has mental illness? Because she is complaining about the dead beat Somali man who abonded his child? Stop being a misogynistic goat face. She has every right to complain. Imagine raising a child all by yourself while the deadbeat father lives his life without a care in the world.

I refuse to put any blame on the father because we don't have his side of the story. Stop being emotional without using concrete evidence. Get it together you little midget with a voice of a squarel.

Gibiin-Udug

I refuse to put any blame on the father because we don't have his side of the story. Stop being emotional without using concrete evidence. Get it together you little midget with a voice of a squarel.
Tell me menace how does a "squarel" sound like?

I will wait.

:childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts