On the ground view of the developing Garacad Port

Imagine building a Port next to an another State's Border, Garacad is at the Mercy of Galmudug :mjlaugh:

1593700462747.png

The only thing Galmudug has to do is close the border next to Garacad, or just straight up attack/sabotage (Mortar) the Port that is a stone throw away from our Border.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Imagine building a Port next to an another State's Border, Garacad is at the Mercy of Galmudug :mjlaugh:

View attachment 129390

The only thing Galmudug has to do is close the border next to Garacad, or just straight up attack/sabotage (Mortar) the Port that is a stone throw away from our Border.
Bal arka mooryankan :draketf:

First of all, you posted a fake map. Garacad is no where near the border. Secondly, even if it was near a contested area, what can hawiye mooyaans do? Everyone knows how hawiye mooryaans are no match for MJ. If you try to act up, you might see yourself living under an MJ sultanate living in the exact conditions as your ancestors. Ha ilaawin, tariikhdhu weey so noqnoqataa :ufdup:

Mozart

You need people like me

View attachment 129390

looool you sound like a man that knows hobyo (if completed) can’t compete with the port in Garacad. I’ve always found it funny how Galmudug moan about Garacad when Baraawe port would be closer to theirs.

How much are the land plots going for roughly over in garacad.Planning on buying some PL plots in 2021 so I might just add garacad to the list since it should massive further growth

View attachment 129390

You're just getting annoying at this point, if you want the land come and fight for it.

You can't even seem to protect your geeljire property

Puntland forces allegedly destroying pastoralist properties in Mudug region

Puntland forces were allegedly for destroying pastrolist properties in Galkayo of Mudug region.

Pastoralists in Galkayo areas were complaining about harassment by the Puntland forces for destroying their properties and their homes.

The people in Daynile Ali Waal area said that Puntland forces are harshly destroying their properties and no one is taking the responsibility for their action.

The elders of the region have called that the action will negatively affect the Galkayo peace treaties and they are calling the Puntland authorities to immediately react and pay compensation for the people who have been affected by the action of the Puntland forces.

Meanwhile, Galmudug’s peace council committee who visited the area has seriously condemned the action.

View attachment 129390

Don't be salty little man. You're a typical Mooryan, always wanting to destroy something. It's not Puntland fault your people can't build infrastructures that Puntland has been building for years. And before you accuse me of being a Puntlanders, I'm not. I just don't like haters and aggression.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

View attachment 129390

Your people are the ones running to Garacad port though we all know Hobyo is useless :mjlol:

Even then your dollar doesn't mean shyt to us. This port is mainly for Mudug Puntlanders to use so they don't have to go to Eyl.

Trending