On the topic of welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brothers and Sisters many of you will know that the Somali subset of the Ummah receive a substantial amount of their income in the form of state Welfare. What less of you will realise however is that this welfare is generated from illicit industries such as betting and alcohol. I therefore advise that these Somalis get off their backsides and look to their other ajanabi Muslim brothers as inspiration for how to generate a halal and thus blessed income. Baarakallah feekum.

I know a Somali guy here who gets Swedish, UK and Canadian welfare. All he does is chew khat and shisha every night lol

Why don't you report him? If there was a reward for reporting welfare cheats I would be rich

I would have but I don't know his full legal name and I only see him randomly.

I once reported a shisha worker who overstayed his visa for years. He has been deported. His friends are still sad. I see them sometimes at the same shisha place

waraabe

Your superior
I would have but I don't know his full legal name and I only see him randomly.

I once reported a shisha worker who overstayed his visa for years. He has been deported. His friends are still sad. I see them sometimes at the same shisha place
You are a Canadian patriot. I support you and your struggle against the scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.