Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Cute post righttt

all of a sudden here comes this hating ass Nigerian (?) man like come onnn

:damn: :ileycry:

The nigga is dating a failed divestor:kodaksmiley:

20240927_130502.jpg

Black men need to raise their standards. They shouldn't be settling down with women like this. This is an L

I don't know why naag are acting like niggas are overreacting for no reason.
Nigga is dating a failed divestor with a mixed baby.

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
The nigga is dating a failed divestor:kodaksmiley:

View attachment 344163

Black men need to raise their standards. They shouldn't be settling down with women like this. This is an L

I don't know why naag are acting like niggas are overreacting for no reason.
Nigga is dating a failed divestor with a mixed baby.
Ohh I already know I’m just talking about the racism 💀

Kisame

VIP
This been a bad week for madow men.

This recently happened

These pop the balloon shows are filled with sex workers and single hooyos trying to settle down with established hard working black men.

No decent black men should be hopping on those shows. Leave it for the drug dealers and former athletes.

Kisame

VIP
why? she's a victim of him. he's a creepy racist aussie wigger who groomed her.

Bad time to bring up age gap discourse since madow women are pretty quiet when it comes to age gap relationships with cadaan men.
We also have a bunch of very loud divestors that constantly posted this couple while they were dating and gave no fucks about the age gap.

These naag will also the first ones to call black & POC men groomers for wanting to date younger women though :russ: .

Overall this madow nigga shouldn't have been to swoop in and save her. This is a bad look.

why? she's a victim of him. he's a creepy racist aussie wigger who groomed her.

How is she a victim?
He ain't put a gun to her head & force her to be with him.

Nope.. she willingly decided she wanted to bat for the other team.
Consequences, "& their are many" be damned.

I'd never take a chick like this seriousl. Atleast for me they're in the same category as white women - Someone to play with not pursue.

i don't know anything about this couple; all i know is that her ex husband was some creepy wigger.

She harbored self hate in her youth.
& white boy likely has a nigga fetish.

Hell of a union
francis.png

The kid really has demons to fight.
The new black dude that's not his daddy,
& navigating this world without the embrace of his father's lineage.

Nah, ol girl did that to herself.
Maybe her jit can break the cycle.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Bad time to bring up age gap discourse since madow women are pretty quiet when it comes to age gap relationships with cadaan men.
We also have a bunch of very loud divestors that constantly posted this couple while they were dating and gave no fucks about the age gap.

These naag will also the first ones to call black & POC men groomers for wanting to date younger women though :russ: .

Overall this madow nigga shouldn't have been to swoop in and save her. This is a bad look.
@Kisame raised by single mother.