Owner of the prominent Crown Hotel in Hargeisa has died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
one of his guard almost assassinated me at his hotel.

AUN !

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
AUN
I saw the condolences on my fb! I knew he was sick for a while.

Adeer what happen? Where you tryna sneak in :lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN
I saw the condolences on my fb! I knew he was sick for a while.

Adeer what happen? Where you tryna sneak in :lolbron:

:browtf: I was trying driving my car closer inside to the residential hotel not the wedding reception place. I actually picked up my car from the reception place and was driving to those little mutuls ( little hut domes) in the garden. This guard was absolutely engulfed in a mad mirqaan state and so he blocked me and told me to go back to the parking lot I came from. I cussed him out and told him to move over as I rolled up my window to drive off. This guard stood front of my car and cocked his AK-47 and pointed at me. I just parked my car there and went to the office where I knew Cusman Hindi was there. I explained to him what happened and he was actually nice and said to me "dadkan wa dad waalan, wan ka xumahay.." And he went and got the guard. This guard was now nice and apologizing. However, the female that was with me couldn't be reasoned with cause she went ballistic and wanted no apology. She threatened to call her father ( big official in the gov of that time). I talked to her in every way I can to just squash it and she refused and was irate. She kept saying " he almost killed us":draketf:

Cismaan hindi good family friend illahi haa u naxariisto he was in good shape a couple years ago when i saw him at crown

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Cismaan hindi good family friend illahi haa u naxariisto he was in good shape a couple years ago when i saw him at crown

You just never know ! Someone looks alright from the surface and boom they suddenly die of a illness.

I too seen him a lot at his hotel as I kicked it over there. He would always be front of his wedding reception place.

I am the one who filmed this .

The marxuum is the one with the white shirt trying to control the situation

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
last time i saw him was at crown like 2 years ago. He looked alright and you would've never thought dude was sick.

Horta we sound like xoolos! Of course dude wasn't I'll 2 years ago and that's the time we've saw him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So, who is gonna manage the hotel now? I know his wife can't because if she ever goes back she's dead

She should be shot on the spot for running over that person.

Perhaps they should give a share of the hotel to the victims ?

He has kids tho !

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She should be shot on the spot for running over that person.

Perhaps they should give a share of the hotel to the victims ?

He has kids tho !
So his wife ran over a person and left the country??? She's a killer and should be brought to justice. AUN to the person she ran over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending