Pain pain pain pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I like the feeling of moderate pain. Like scraping your knee,hands etc. Pinching a soft spot for too long. Blood is like a drug. No too much because that would means you're emo and Somalis can't be that :damedamn:

I even have self made scars from using a sharpe object for too long.

It has to be moderate. Not make you cry. You're suppose to be able to go on with your routines normally. Any pain expect for pain coming from the head/hair/feet/face is fine.

Anyone else as weird? :browtf:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:tacky:

I have a high tolerance for pain but I don't self-harm.:wtf:

I wouldn't necessarily say I self harm. The thought of actually putting my body through that has never entered my mind

It's more in the sense of using a key to scrape my arm when I'm bored and actually liking the pain. Not actually leaving a huge scar and losing lots of blood.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Omg are you okay @Barni

I cry and moan about a paper cut, I really hate seeing blood, especially my own. I will get light headed if I see a hint of blood, and faint if I see someone bleeding.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Omg are you okay @Barni

I cry and moan about a paper cut, I really hate seeing blood, especially my own. I will get light headed if I see a hint of blood, and faint if I see someone bleeding.

Yes lool I'm okay. I actually wanna book an appointment at the doc. I wanna see a needle. I'm contemplating if I should fake a syndrome or not :deadosama:

It just little pain here and there. It's nothing bad :browtf:

VixR

Veritas
Nah, I like to feel good. I don't like the feeling of pain.

But the reason you feel that way likely isn't because of the pain itself, but the release of feel-good endorphins in your body triggered by the pain you're inducing. Most people just aren't willing to go through the pain for it. There are other ways...

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Nah, I like to feel good. I don't like the feeling of pain.

But the reason you feel that way likely isn't because of the pain itself, but the release of feel-good endorphins in your body triggered by the pain you're inducing. Most people just aren't willing to go through the pain for it. There are other ways...

Maybe. But the pain itself is also fun

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Then you might just be a candidate for the BDSM crowd, if you don't mind my saying...:oh6b81q:
toboggan_1245153a.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Fucking Hawiyes. If you're not hurting other people your hurting your own physical selves smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending