Panama papers: The king of Saudi Arabia sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Netanyahu's campaign.

aWPGuTlDqq2yc.gif

https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...g-saudi-arabia-sponsored-netanyahus-campaign/

I don't believe it. What interest does KSA have funding Netanyahu? KSA funds IS. Saudis hate Jews more than anything

The Palestinians are absolutely no threat to KSA; they even pay for their reconstruction whenever Israel bombs them out of Arabnimo

I don't believe it. What interest does KSA have funding Netanyahu? KSA funds IS. Saudis hate Jews more than anything

The Palestinians are absolutely no threat to KSA; they even pay for their reconstruction whenever Israel bombs them out of Arabnimo
Netanyahu hated Hamas and was planing for military actions. Saudi Arabia was also against Hamas becouse of the Iran funding they recieve and their support for Muslim brotherhood

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

They have a common enemy. Also american has its tentacles in the house of saud :rolleyes:

Why dont IS attack israel by now? Why kill fellow muslims? Dont be so naive AJ your better then this :comeon:

They have a common enemy. Also american has its tentacles in the house of saud :rolleyes:

Why dont IS attack israel by now? Why kill fellow muslims? Dont be so naive AJ your better then this :comeon:
They can't. Do you know how powerful and secure Israel is?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Arabnimo?

You mean how they're currently doing air strikes against yeman?

The point is that they have a common enemy in Iran, they're all on the same team.

Saudis don't hate anyone, it's all about the money.

IS is too weak to attack KSA. We all know they can only attack Shia mosques in the east of the country

Arabnimo?

You mean how they're currently doing air strikes against yeman?

The point is that they have a common enemy in Iran, they're all on the same team.

Saudis don't hate anyone, it's all about the money.

Shiaism doesn't include Arabnimo.

Palestinians are majority Sunni

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
IS is too weak to attack KSA. We all know they can only attack Shia mosques in the east of the country

ISIS makes one million dollar a day in oil, they're not weak in the least.

Shiaism doesn't include Arabnimo.

Palestinians are majority Sunni

Palestinians are irrelevant to SA, btw lots of countries help Palestinians including western ones I don't get what you mean about arabnimo. Are you saying that Pali Christians are more arab than Zaidi yemanis? Lol I couldn't give two shits about arab qabils and I don't know much about them. I'm more interested in the lines that are clearly being drawn.

You're right about Shias there, but it's more to do with Iran rather than any idealogical differences.

ISIS makes one million dollar a day in oil, they're not weak in the least.

Palestinians are irrelevant to SA, btw lots of countries help Palestinians including western ones I don't get what you mean about arabnimo. Are you saying that Pali Christians are more arab than Zaidi yemanis? Lol I couldn't give two shits about arab qabils and I don't know much about them. I'm more interested in the lines that are clearly being drawn.

You're right about Shias there, but it's more to do with Iran rather than any idealogical differences.

First time you acknowledged the West's humanitarian heart, which is 99% of all humanitarian assistance by the way. Good job.

IS can make as much as it wants. It's still weak. Don't bootyclap for them

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
stating facts isn't bootyclapping.

:damedamn:

But just so you know the 'west' holds the majority of the wealth in the world, poor people can't provide 'humanitarian aid'. Can't have it both ways abeedjohn.

stating facts isn't bootyclapping.

:damedamn:

But just so you know the 'west' holds the majority of the wealth in the world, poor people can't provode 'humanitarian aid'

Many rich nations out East. They don't share the wealth with poor people like reer West

Status
Not open for further replies.