Paris attacks ruined my plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I was looking forward to this romantic getaway in Paris next weekend but this bloody terrorist happened:xgoltwn:.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Paris is an overrated shit place anyway. Honestly.

I know it's easy to get there via Eurostar, which is why a lot of people go there for weekends, but it ain't all that.

Zuleikha

I hear Ireland is nice this time of year.
Its it's breathtaking but soon to be MR Antisocial currently lives in paris and I was suppose to stay with my cousin who recently moved there for job opportunities .It was win win situation for me and I'm not planning to go anywhere else, my cousin living in paris is what was daring me to begin with.
@Ruqiya no xabibti but if things work out soon inshallah.

I was fantasizing shopping sprees and those marvellous restaurants.

T

Tokio

that's a shame, I was ready with the Aroos songs. guitarkiba wuu ig yala.

Its it's breathtaking but soon to be MR Antisocial currently lives in paris and I was suppose to stay with my cousin who recently moved there for job opportunities .It was win win situation for me and I'm not planning to go anywhere else, my cousin living in paris is what was daring me to begin with.
@Ruqiya no xabibti but if things work out soon inshallah.

I was fantasizing shopping sprees and those marvellous restaurants.
Lol, When you mentioned romantic getaway waxaan mooday inaad aroos tahay ama lagu qabo lol.

Zuleikha

Lol, When you mentioned romantic getaway waxaan mooday inaad aroos tahay ama lagu qabo lol.
I know I realise when I made the topic and how it might interpreted. lol
Some may even think I'm committing zinna. Nope I was suppose to stay with my close cousin who lives in paris. I was promised to dine and romance that's all folks.

Zuleikha

Prague was probably one of the best cities I visited in Europe, surprised me too :ohreally:
OMG I went to Prague too couple of years ago. It was educational seminar though I didn't go there for vocation. Did you face any racism? They are the most racist people I've came across during my travels across Europe. The amount of alcoholics and drug users there. That place scared the shit out of me.

I love their historical buildings though it's breathtaking.

OMG I went to Prague too couple of years ago. It was educational seminar though I didn't go there for vocation. Did you face any racism? They are the most racist people I've came across during my travels across Europe. The amount of alcoholics and drug users there. That place scared the shit out of me.

I love their historical buildings though it's breathtaking.

Their buildings caadi maha. I found the younger people(students) to be nice and welcoming but I did get a lot of dirty stares but I brushed it off :westbrookwtf:

Germany then? Actually anywhere is better than the UK and the rain

Zuleikha

Their buildings caadi maha. I found the younger people(students) to be nice and welcoming but I did get a lot of dirty stares but I brushed it off :westbrookwtf:

Germany then? Actually anywhere is better than the UK and the rain

Did you ate from the Algerian restaurant near the old town squire (the famous clock area) after planning to eat from there we were told it's not halal by a Tunisian guy so we carry on eating vegetarian from every restaurant we go to. They love their meat so it was very hard to find any restaurants that serves vegetarians as well.
Prague have similar architecture to germen cities especially back in the 90s now every germen building is more modern.
I was in frankfurt couple of months ago but didn't do any tourist thing. The Germans are getting ilbax and more friendlier due to the amount of immigrants they getting. I'm from the UK as well so everytime I get away from this shitty weather is a bonus even if it's weekend getaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.