Passport bro getting a reality check from an Arab women

This filthy man thinks he can go 50/50 with a traditional woman & get the whole family oriented & submissive package :russ:

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Why is she even with him in the first place as a muslim woman? The man is a gaal.

She got the confusion of the highest order.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I thought most of these passport bros go to 3rd world countries because "WeStErN wOmEn ArE nOt TrAdItIoNaL". :lawd:
But then I remember that the reasons why they couldn't get women are because they are socially awkward, no game, no ambition, no goals in life, basically Bums
They just want a subservient woman at their beck and call and western women would not tolerate that crap.

I thought most of these passport bros go to 3rd world countries because "WeStErN wOmEn ArE nOt TrAdItIoNaL". :lawd:
But then I remember that the reasons why they couldn't get women are because they are socially awkward, no game, no ambition, no goals in life, basically Bums
They just want a subservient woman at their beck and call and western women would not tolerate that crap.
Sounds awfully like the muslim men who want a village women from their country.

:mybusiness:

But then I remember that the reasons why they couldn't get women are because they are clapped as f*ck, basically subhuman
Fixed. “Muh game” :retard:

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
A few thousand USD a month provides comfortable living in Morocco. Why would he need her to work?

:childplease:

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Y
You sound like a feminist my guy. You have a point a lot of dudes do, do that. That’s an undeniable fact. A lot of brother also go to their home countries to find a traditional wife. A wife that doesn’t conform to western ideological “values”. One that values her husband and family above all but God. Quite ironic how, you lot talk down to women from the “3rd world” calling them subservient and what not, bit hypocritical don’t you think ? What makes them less exactly ?.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why is she even with him in the first place as a muslim woman? The man is a gaal.

She got the confusion of the highest order.
She’s not the woman he’s with. I think she works for the show. She’s obviously american.

This whole scenario is weird. Unless he's a convert, why is this Palestinian woman trying to hook up him up with a wife in an overwhelmingly Muslim country like Morocco?

I never talk to women outside of rare small talk with a couple of classmates. Why does that matter?
You need to retardmax out so you lose your sense of shame and whatever else inhibits you which will result in confidence overload and thugmax out so you can flex on them and get women as a supposed ugly guy.
I'm assuming your normal looking so it shouldn't be much of a problem

You need to retardmax out so you lose your sense of shame and whatever else inhibits you which will result in confidence overload and thugmax out so you can flex on them and get women as a supposed ugly guy.
I'm assuming your normal looking so it shouldn't be much of a problem
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending