peek times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
It's extremely cold. I topped up 5 pounds electricity yesterday to last me 2 days and it has already run out.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm curious now. Who's that man in your pic and what happened to him?
iFfd3U.gif

I hate hearing British ppl complain about the weather, there's no winter how are you going to complain, what is this freezing you're talking about
:draketf::drakewtf::mindblown:
I am not British but jeberti . It is freezing out here , especially for those of melanin heritage ,obviously not to the extent of we wuz colder than you reer Scandinavia and North America .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What's this topping up? You guys don't have regular bills?

>4 degrees in London

:drakekidding:
Same weather here and it'd beautiful

What's this topping up? You guys don't have regular bills?

>4 degrees in London

:drakekidding:
Same weather here and it'd beautiful
Electric and gas companies in the UK give the option of either topping up using a card (your gas and electric will turn off if the money runs out ) or setting up a direct debit .many Somalis opted for a top up system as the other option was a hefty three -monthly bill .it is easier to manage for some .in other words ,some people ,particularly the likes of Kaleel ,who eats cornflakes for dinner ,prefer to manage their gas and electric usage using the top system .in some homes ,ie those belonging to certain landlords or relatives ,you can't really change the gas or electric system without the owners consent .

#rememeber your childhood days when the house become pitch dark and hooyo told you to "korontada ku soo shub".

I think I am suffering from mild hyperthermia, known in the Somali medical community as dhaxaan baa I gashay .

I will move to Dubai next year . Fock this !

Status
Not open for further replies.