Perceived Muslim population vs actual Muslim population in European countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
lMzPhkW.jpg

These white people are so fearful of Muslims that they think every non-white / off-white is a Muslim. :ftw9nwa:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
But Abdi, 24, Canada, disagrees because he's watched couple of YouTube videos made by John, 58, Wigan, that states that "sharia is coming" and that "Muslims are taking over".

Apollo

VIP
Why are European Muslims so radical ?

The media exaggerates it. Vast majority aren't and many of the second/third generation are borderline atheists.

The media likes to focus on the few problematic migrant ghettos and instill fear.

The media exaggerates it. Vast majority aren't and many of the second/third generation are borderline atheists.

The media likes to focus on the few problematic migrant ghettos and instill fear.
That explains it and makes more sense as they don't have radical sheikhs who instigates their emotions by using MUH Ummah catchphrase the guilable takes the bait and die like rats in some syrian ghetto.
It's actually a good thing they have none of those retarded sheikhs

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I was reading another forum regarding the riots in Marseille and one person said something that could easily be applied to Somalis and Muslims in general.

"As individuals, nobody really has a problem with the English or British. It's once it's a large group of them on the drink that things change."

Likewise, as individuals nobody has a problem with Muslims or Somalis. But once they live in one area or congregate in groups then things get unsavoury.

@AbdiJohnson you gonna take that?
:mjpls:

He's an account made by a few Muslims to divide our community. Hes not a real person but multiple people. Please refer to the Sheegato list I have on here. He is one of many Sheegatos.

He's Homer Simpson or Eric Cayman or that Buddha head from Scooby Doo. He's a fictional character

I'm sure the Muslim population in London, Paris and other invaded cities are in the double digits.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Muslims are very vocal that's why. Plus it's hard to tell the difference between a niqab and harry potter Voldemort poster... No wonder Britain thinks they're 20%

Status
Not open for further replies.