PETITION, SEND INCELS TO GOOGLE HEADQUATERS FOR ADVERTISING JOBS

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Wallahi i can't hold myself no more. Where did these guys come from? They made a whole story arc based around gender wars kkkk. The gender conflict evolved into an ethnic conflict between natufian and black africans.

Last edited:

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
Guys what the f*ck is macrobia?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I be seeing โ€œbased macrobianโ€ everywhere.

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
The Macrobians were Somalis in ancient times. It's what the Greeks called some of us in a kingdom called Macrobia.
Unless I see evidence like ruins, paintings or artefact from somalia pertaining to โ€œMacrobiaโ€. It didnโ€™t exist.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Wallahi i can't hold myself no more. Where did these guys come from? They made a whole story arc based around gender wars kkkk. The gender conflict evolved into an ethnic conflict between natufian and black africans.

Whos gonna tell them natufians are a result of black african men mixing with eurasian women kkkk :pachah1:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Guys what the f*ck is macrobia?๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I be seeing โ€œbased macrobianโ€ everywhere.
The ancient egyptians called our region "Punt" whilst the ancient Greeks called us "Macrobia".
It's just some silly old name, it's like Egyptians deciding to call themselves Kemet again

Garaad diinle

๎€š๎€ž๎€ข๎€œ๎€  ๎€ ๎€Ÿ๎€ก๎€๎€›
Whos gonna tell them natufians are a result of black african men mixing with eurasian women kkkk :pachah1:
Their far too deep into it to realize that. I only hope we don't see an alt-right maarin nationalists somali emos running around screaming maarin live matter.

Is this actually the case? I have seen this mentioned a couple of times before but I haven't seen or found any evidence that properly establishes Natufians being some sort of intermediate formed between Black African migrants and sedentary Eurasian populations.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Is this actually the case? I have seen this mentioned a couple of times before but I haven't seen or found any evidence that properly establishes Natufians being some sort of intermediate formed between Black African migrants and sedentary Eurasian populations.

There might be sources for this but honestly I just said this based on the fact that Y-dna e1b1b originated in the Horn of africa and the skintone of the population would be black or close to it.