Places Somalis live N St Clouds Minnesota woke up to these signs (county voted 68% 4 Trump)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I'm calling this first! The first cadaan racist to shoot down Somalis will take place in St Clouds, God forbid but that place has hatred, hatred for Somalis.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Shaun King is so ass-mad right now it's not even funny

The man is having an orgasm ever since Trump has been elected. The funny thing is that the guy is as close to white looking as the cadaan themselves.

I'd say drop him in West Africa and watch how they will call him "the white man".

Reminds of this super Pan-Africanist lady who went to West Africa to get back to her "roots" but once she got there she had a rude awakening because whenever she was walking in the West African streets the people seriously believed she was white. I mean the woman was just maybe 10% drop of blackness in her but had the audacity to ignore her native Indian and her white rapist master ancestry. :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP
Why do US Somalis all concentrate in the same place?

European Somalis don't live in one area. They are all over the place. But in 'Murica you guys are either all in Minneapolis or Columbus.

War
Why do US Somalis all concentrate in the same place?

European Somalis don't live in one area. They are all over the place. But in 'Murica you guys are either all in Minneapolis or Columbus.
if u go to Minneapolis specially cedar area you'll feel like you are in Somalia. I think more than 5 thousand live around cedar I am just guessing.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
War

if u go to Minneapolis specially cedar area you'll feel like you are in Somalia. I think more than 5 thousand live around cedar I am just guessing.

Being in MN feels like what we could have in Mogadishu or Hargeisa if we were United, focused, inspired, law abiding, industrious, educated and transparent.

I am happy seeing other Somalis driving around a 2016 escapade or a Land Rover.

Sadly tho, it is not a land we've build, we just got dropped in a land where its infrastructure is to die for.

Apollo

VIP
US Somalis need to diversify.

Living all in the same area is a bad idea (poor integration and some of the bad applies will trigger hate against Somalis).

Status
Not open for further replies.