please god dont let this isaaq godess be more than 3 years older than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt ever marry a woman older than me or even the same age as me but sabrina over here is sex on two feet. i would cook eggs on her smoking hot body. when i find you sabrina i will make a special exception for you even though your age breaks my marreige age policy, i will even consider paying 20k for your meher, even if you turn out to be a single mother i will still consider paying 20k babygirl. lets just hope i run into you outside a night club....
:jcoleno::stressed::wow1::mjsuitcry:

everyone i think i found my new life goal.

Last edited:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
What a terrible taste...just look at her thighs and legs chick looks like she escaped from the 1993 somali famine ..nope not my type..from her dancing moves I wouldn't be dupe used what she has done in her lifetime ..all I'll say is her brothers ain't proud

menace

VIP
adheer why are you putting me off of my food with your opinion that sounds like you have daughters of your own :drakewtf:

Waayahay adeer! Orad ku aas and stop putting her in pedestal, I mean you gotta realize that it's just a chick that bleeds 12x a month :faysalwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She's mediocre, goddess kulaha :)
I guess if it's really hard for you to attract decent looking girls then I guess you would view her this way.

stop putting her in pedestal, I mean you gotta realize that it's just a chick that bleeds 12x a month
blasphemey of the highest order :angryman:. this my friend is not just ANY chick. what we are talking about is the rare Marilyn monroe type, these creatures are an endangered species which is found in very few numbers among each race. you dont just ku aas these rare beauties but what you do is give them the keys to the entire kingdom and then impregnate them so they are trapped beyond believe even if they wanted to leave it would be impossible for another guy to accept her.

John F Kennedy fucked up his oppertunity with maralyn monroe i wont be making this mistake once the
necessary piece of intelligence that i'll need to just casually bump into her comes in:coolphone: :denzelnigga:

menace

VIP
blasphemey of the highest order :angryman:. this my friend is not just ANY chick. what we are talking about is the rare Marilyn monroe type, these creatures are an endangered species which is found in very few numbers among each race. you dont just ku aas these rare beauties but what you do is give them the keys to the entire kingdom and then impregnate them so they are trapped beyond believe even if they wanted to leave it would be impossible for another guy to accept her.

John F Kennedy fucked up his oppertunity with maralyn monroe i wont be making this mistake once the
necessary piece of intelligence that i'll need to just casually bump into her comes in:coolphone: :denzelnigga:
What's her sub clan besides being Issaq:comeon:

her sub clan? are you trying to get in there before me
2d8675be3573fd14f5f6108b07ce708b.jpg

menace

VIP
She's mediocre, goddess kulaha :)
I guess if it's really hard for you to attract decent looking girls then I guess you would view her this way.

Man I wish nigga seen the little gazelle ( somali girl) behind the counter at my local bank :banderas::banderas: she had this stylish hijab and very fashionable over all dress with this outa this world lips cott damm. She was a caramel in complexion :ahhhh:

This is what she looked like

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Man I wish nigga seen the little gazelle ( somali girl) behind the counter at my local bank :banderas::banderas: she had this stylish hijab and very fashionable over all dress with this outa this world lips cott damm. She was a caramel in complexion :ahhhh:

That's good.

she looks like a Madow version of my ex :abuxyga:
that girl was pure badbitchness , nigga those long legs would of kept you day dreaming about all the possibilities obamadatazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending