Please help hooyadaan Soomaaliyeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
She's contemplating suicide because ignorant people are bullying and ostracising her based on her skin tone and clan. It's hard for her to support her family due to the discrimination she faces. Your small donation will help her become more independent.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
im sorry for her, but she willingly moved to an idp camp in garowe, she could have stayed with the rest of her people in the jowhar, baidoa

anyway thats why the PL goverment is moving the inhabitants of the idp camps back to their homelands, because the security situation has changed and south west state and the rest are peaceful, its better that way everyone wins,

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I really feel bad for bantu Somalis. We treated them horrible before the war and as a result their children are joining Al shabab and we continue to treat them horrible. It's a cycle that's going to be hard to end. I honestly believe that the majority of them should perhaps consider moving back to their native countries.

Hubble

VIP
im sorry for her, but she willingly moved to an idp camp in garowe, she
could have stayed with the rest of her people in the jowhar, baidoa

anyway thats why the PL goverment is moving the inhabitants of the idp camps back to their homelands, because the security situation has changed and south west state and the rest are peaceful, its better that way everyone wins,

"Heart of stone, treated like a foreigner". Wallahi she nailed it.

I really feel bad for bantu Somalis. We treated them horrible before the war and as a result their children are joining Al shabab and we continue to treat them horrible. It's a cycle that's going to be hard to end. I honestly believe that the majority of them should perhaps consider moving back to their native countries.

Yeah but that would be kind of tough since they probably dont speak their native languages (?)

Hubble

VIP

There are people from every clan in Shabaab. Somalis are being evil, majority are big clan Somali. Somalia is their homeland. They fought for Somalia on numerous occasions, it's their country.

Land of Punt

you have got to laugh, the hypocrisy in these threads is beyond belief, i mean who do you think chased her from her own green farm to a lfeless desert, anyway i hope the jeerwayne take back whats theirs and get their own state down south

Hubble

VIP
you have got to laugh, the hypocrisy in these threads is beyond belief, i mean who do you think chased her from her own green farm to a lfeless desert, anyway i hope the jeerwayne take back whats theirs and get their own state down south

That's not what hypocrisy means.

They should have a state but people keep taking their lands.

Land of Punt

yes the same people talking their lands, are the same crying crocodile tears, maybe people should aid her in getting her farm in jowhar back

Hubble

VIP
yes the same people talking their lands, are the same crying crocodile tears, maybe people should aid her in getting her farm in jowhar back

I knew you only commented because she's being discriminated against in Garowe. Where does she say she had a farm which was stolen? Nowhere. She hasn't said what brought her to Garowe, likely it's security and employment reasons. Keep your clan talk to politics section.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I knew you only commented because she's being discriminated against in Garowe. Where does she say she had a farm which was stolen? Nowhere. She hasn't said what brought her to Garowe, likely it's security and employment reasons. Keep your clan talk to politics section.

I agree. People should focus on how the people of Garowe are treating her. The people of Garowe should treat her much better. No matter how I feel about the bantus and how much I want them to return to their native countries the people of Garowe are at fault here.

Status
Not open for further replies.