Police investigating a creepy youtube video involving a missing girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

A YouTube video showing a girl bound and gagged in a dark room and an unidentified man revealing the macabre scene is being investigated by Wisconsin police, who said Monday the girl may be a teen missing since 2009.

Kayla Berg was 15 when she disappeared after getting dropped off at a house in Wausau in August of 2009. The YouTube video, titled, "Hi Walter! I got a new gf!" appeared online that October -- but spread on social media this past weekend, 7 years later.

"I was at the mall today, and guess what happened? I met this wonderful girl," said the dark-haired man, who is seen wearing glasses and a dark shirt.

The man describes in the video how the two went shopping at the mall, then he is shown opening the door behind him to show a girl on the floor, screaming.

Antigo Police Chief Eric Roller told Fox News the girl could indeed be Kayla Berg. "There are similar characteristics that she has in the video to our missing girl, and it's something that we need to investigate and make sure that it is or isn't." He said the characteristics included the girl's size and voice.

"I thought it looked a lot like her," Kayla's mother, Hope Sprenger, told WAOW. "I pray to God it's not."

Speaking on "Happening Now," the police chief confirmed that the girl was raised in Antigo, moved with her family to Texas, and came back because she was homesick. She disappeared after a friend gave her a ride to a home in Wausau, Roller added.

Kayla Berg apparently thought she was going to another friend's house, but the home was condemned, according to police. They say they aren't aware of anybody seeing her since.

"If anyone has particular information as to the origin of the video or the identity of the individuals in the video, please contact the Antigo Police Department," investigators posted online.

Kevin Kielcheski, the man who police say drove the girl to the condemned home, initially faced a charge of recklessly endangering safety, but prosecutors dropped the charge in 2011 because they lacked evidence, WOAW added.

YouTube took down the video Tuesday.

Antigo is about 80 miles northwest of Green Bay and 30 miles northeast of Wausau.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/1...may-show-teenage-girl-missing-since-2009.html

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I hope the girl is ok
lupe1.png

That video is of a real kidnap :damn:Even if it's not the same missing girl it's of another missing girl. This world is full of evil people:kendrickcry:

Horta what goes on in people's minds to do such crimes or any crime for that matter?

Men committ 99% of the crimes when every other person is female. Crime is a male thing. I think men do crimes to prove their manhood.

/r/watchpeopledie Sort from Top or watch the ISIS ones

Shit doesnt even faze me anymore:bell: :kanyehmm:
oh I know r/watchpeopledie. Not touching that at all :idontlike:

I can handle watching gore in movies, even when it looks realistic because I know it's fake. But real life shit... I'll probably get PTSD from watching it. :kanyehmm:

You like watching people getting killed on camera? You're sick wallahi :susp:

What gore site are you talking about? :reallymaury:

Liveleak isn't only killings caught on tape. I only watch 10% of those kinds of videos on that website.

Best Gore is the website. That website is absolutely nasty.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Liveleak isn't only killings caught on tape. I only watch 10% of those kinds of videos on that website.

Best Gore is the website. That website is absolutely nasty.
There use to be a site called ogrish but it got put down and liveleak which is abit lesser gore was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending