She Belongs To The Streets | Know Your Meme

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Thats my wife"

"Pardon me?"

:drakelaugh:

My favorite part is when the cheater man continued to ask the officer, can i put my hands down? Can i sit down? Can i go?(because he was low key feeling dizzy about to pass out) And then he speeds off to tell his mama that he almost got shot. (if i were him i will first drive off slowly to show respect and mid way high way speed like i was racing to janaah)

Last edited:
Well she just got caught redhanded. She’s probably too shook to rationalise her actions.
Even if she is caught red handed women like this tend to be indo adheyg and they will cry and make you feel the guilty.
Remember the guy that found out his 2 year old son wasnt actually his from dna test did you see how that woman spoke?

Xaruun

VIP
Even if she is caught red handed women like this tend to be indo adheyg and they will cry and make you feel the guilty.
Remember the guy that found out his 2 year old son wasnt actually his from dna test did you see how that woman spoke?
Didn’t see that video but you have a point. I checked the comments, and they’re saying that a real police officer doesn’t dress that way so this is probably a skit.