• 4B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4C

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hair-types.png

Chose one, poll will be anonymous but you can state what you chose if you'd prefer that

I'm mostly 2B I'd say but have some completely straight hairs and some more frizzly/curly:manny:The longer the hair the more straighter it gets

When I comb my hair out tho I get this lucious and soft afro:ahh:So soft you could blow at it and it'll move like theres an earthquake

Also, hooyo is 1 and aabe is curly, prolly 3A to 3B. Not sure since he's bidaar:reallymaury:

His beard is hella 3C tho

Last edited:
2A is probably closer than 2b for me. It's pretty fucking straight :tocry:
Why you sad? You could get soo much madoow pussy because of you hair. Hell I get attention from madoows because of mine, and yours is prolly as straight as my moms which is also pretty fucking straight

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Because niggas start confusing me for sri lankan and what not. :birdman:

Can't even pick a North African country to size me up with. Gotta be these tamil mofos :dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
lool, but still. Say you're Somali and these es be calling you their fellow African

if i'm being real the rest of my features pretty much still give off a horn of africa vibe so it's not like consistent, but i dunno... my hair never truly fit my face.

only growing it long one last time to see if the weight loss will have an impact :ohhhdamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.