Post your real name

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so?

Sharmaarke means ''doesn't see bad luck'' in Somali, and Guuleed means ''victorious''.
Shar-ma-arke-Shar-lam-ara, Guul without the "eed" is a well known Turkish name. Previous Turkish president was named Guul.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_Turkey
My name is a ghetto name? :chrisfreshhah:
Any Somali name that ends with "o" was borrowed from Arabic which ends with "a." Examples; Halimo-Halima, Amino-Amina, Fadumo-Fatima, etc.

Last edited:
S

Shamis

So what? Both my parents speak Arabic fluently and both have Arab ancestry. I'm still racist towards them though and my parents think they lack manners.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
So what? Both my parents speak Arabic fluently and both have Arab ancestry. I'm still racist towards them though and my parents think they lack manners.

Do your parents know that you are a kufaarad

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
How so?

Sharmaarke means ''doesn't see bad luck'' in Somali, and Guuleed means ''victorious''.
Are you a dude? There was this girl who had such a name here in town, her lips were the best, it's been 6 years and I haven't forgot

S

Shamis

What do you think will transpire if you come out on them. I'm guessing that they would collapse.

Not really - I wear mid length skirts and no hijab all time, they don't bat an eyelid. I also don't pray or say Islamic greetings. I'm about as kaafir as they come and no one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.