Potential peace talk between fgs and shabaab in Doha hosted by Turkey & Norway

If this news is true then my predictions have come true. I have been saying this for years but people never believed me. Shabaab would only leave once the west who sponsors them doesn’t need them anymore. Oil drilling is due soon. Every contract has been signed. Shabaab will now surrender in Qatar. This was why Xassan sheikh was in Norway few weeks ago. People were mocking him for attending a forum but he was there for a very special reason. It was regarding Shabaab and oil and how to reconcile between the FGS and the Shabaab.

If this news is true then my predictions have come true. I have been saying this for years but people never believed me. Shabaab would only leave once the west who sponsors them doesn’t need them anymore. Oil drilling is due soon. Every contract has been signed. Shabaab will now surrender in Qatar. This was why Xassan sheikh was in Norway few weeks ago. People were mocking him for attending a forum but he was there for a very special reason. It was regarding Shabaab and oil and how to reconcile between the FGS and the Shabaab.

We really need this if this is true

Tiktok as a source? All the sane AS members are in prison or surrendered already, you might as well negotiate with Jim Jones

That's a conspiracy theory made by people who can't cope with reality. Why would the West support alkebab when the Somali government already is a western ally.
Nope you’re naive if you think the west can only support one side. Shabaab was planted in Somalia and made to stay put there until every single major contract was signed off and everything is put in place just before the oil extraction.

Imagine thinking the west (primarily the US and the UK) don’t fund terror groups? Like can you justify your thinking for me because I’m a bit baffled with how we went from 0 “Islamic“ terrorists (no different than the Latin America death squads) to having them implanted in multiple nations that were targeted by America in 2001.

Personally I don’t think it changes much because the US needs a reason to dig its claws deeper. A sovereign Somalia escaping after carrying out their multi-decade long scheme isn’t going to happen

Wow this is potentially historic news.

How much land would fall into federal hands if this happened and what would this mean for the feds relationship with the states now this threat is gone?
All of Somalia will be free from shabaab. All the federal member states will come to an agreement with the FGS. They will all fall in line. They will all sign papers because the oil money is crazy and no one wants to be left out.

How would FGS entice AS to an peace deal? Will they be given a cut from the oil in exchange for laying down their arms?
Foreign powers used to supply Shabaab with intelligence, weapons, money etc. Those foreign powers don’t need shabaab anymore. Shabaab will have no choice but to surrender and move on with life or they will get killed on a real real

Foreign powers used to supply Shabaab with intelligence, weapons, money etc. Those foreign powers don’t need shabaab anymore. Shabaab will have no choice but to surrender and move on with life or they will get killed on a real real
What about Ethiopia though? They could just simply try and invade or will Somalia be helped in this regard?

Trending