Powerful explosion heard in Mogadishu near the Somali National Theater

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Was this today? Hopefully no one was killed.

And @Steamdevolopment that's easier said than done. Look at France and Germany, even western countries with the infrastructure and intelligence have a hard time containing terrorist. An ideology is not easy to kill and we must remember Al Shabab hides and it's not easy to distinguish an AS member from a regular citizen. It's not like the Gov have a city like Raqqa they can carpet bomb.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Look at you acting all smart. :mjlol:

A: It was a rhetorical question, maybe your English school teacher failed to explain the meaning of that to you.

B: Never said Somali Gov had the will or ability to fight terrorism

C: I made a small comparison letting you know that even the finest and best intelligence institutions in the west have a hard time obstructing terrorism. and fighting terrorism. If France and Germany and even the states have a hard time doing so what makes you believe Somalia will be able to end all terrorism over night?

D: Perhaps you should stick to transgender news.

First of all the tweet states when the explosion happend.

Second of all, Somali incompetence is the reason for the faillure to secure the city and counter-terrorism is so poor, that members of the NISA brag on open streets that their are members of the intelligence community :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending